Purina One Special Care Urinary Tract Health Formula Adult Cat Food uploaded by Carlie F.

BY PURINA

PurinaOne® Special Care™ Urinary Tract Health Formula Adult Cat Food.
Free (up to 854) one (1) 3oz can of Purina One® brand wet cat food, any variety.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and providing low magnesium.
Made with real chicken.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our male cat began having some problems going to the bathroom so we took him to the vet and found out he has a urinary tract problem that's really common in males. They recommended we switch his food to this formula and he hasn't had any problems since. We've been feeding it to him for about a year and a half now and haven't had to go back to the vet!!
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a $2.00 off coupon for this cat food so I decided to try it since our one cat has urinary issues sometimes. They absolutely loved this cat food! It seems like such a high quality formula. It also really helped our cat. I definitely would purchase this product again.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I had a male cat that went through a stage of marking in the house and it took us forever to figure out why. Knowing that urinary tract issues could contribute to the issue, I made the switch to Purina One urinary tract variety. The results were beneficial in the sense that it seemed to reduce the amount of times he marked and also reduced the strength of the odor if he did mark.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This used to be the only cat food that my (now deceased) cat ate. However, she ended up with horrible IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) and this is what I fed her, all of her life. If you are going to feed dry food, please make sure to add wet food to it as well. Serving only dry food causes problems. This food, however, did help with her urinary issues. It is a lower quality food, but my cat loved it.
Lillian H.
Escondido, CA
I love Purina cat food to begin with. When my kitty started getting urinary tract issues and had to be put on prescription food it was really had to maintain getting the right food as my schedule and the vets didn't match. I picked up the Purina UT food and my cat hasn't had any issues since. Great food at a good price I can get easily.
Nonie W.
Auburn, AL
This food is GREAT for helping cats with urinary health. My cat (literally like my child) had a horrible bladder infection and the meds weren't working. Switched his diet to this food and immediate improvement. By the amount he eats I'd say he likes the taste too! Definitely the top of it's category as far as foods for urinary health!
Denise M.
White Cloud, MI
I started buying this for my cat because she would always cry when she urinated. I thought it might be a urinary tract infection. Ever since she started eating this food she has had no problems what so ever. It's a little on the pricier side of my budget but totally worth it.
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
Switched to this for the health of both of my cats. They are inside outside and prefer to eat dry food only. So I got one that will help keep their urinary track health in line.
Melissa M.
My cat loves this food! He had some issues in the past and was rushed to the animal ER. We were prescribed a special food, but this has been working just as well :)
Lexie R.
Summerville, SC
It is a food that actually does what it claims to do. My cat has problems with uti and he hasn't had a problem since he started eating this food.