PURINA ONE® Special Care Urinary Tract Health Formula Adult Cat Food uploaded by Carlie F.

BY PURINA ONE

PurinaOne® Special Care™ Urinary Tract Health Formula Adult Cat Food.
Free (up to 854) one (1) 3oz can of Purina One® brand wet cat food, any variety.
Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and providing low magnesium.
Made with real chicken.
100% complete & balanced for adult cats.

Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a $2.00 off coupon for this cat food so I decided to try it since our one cat has urinary issues sometimes. They absolutely loved this cat food! It seems like such a high quality formula. It also really helped our cat. I definitely would purchase this product again.
Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties are seniors (both age 15) so I like to mix a bag of this in with whatever other food they're getting and it must be working. I've had these 2 since they were tiny kittens and have been doing this since they were about 1 year old. I haven't had any urinary tract issues with either one of them (one male and one female) in 15 years.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our male cat began having some problems going to the bathroom so we took him to the vet and found out he has a urinary tract problem that's really common in males. They recommended we switch his food to this formula and he hasn't had any problems since. We've been feeding it to him for about a year and a half now and haven't had to go back to the vet!!
Martha D.
Philadelphia
My cat enjoys this food more than the last brand we bought him. I’ve had cats with urinary tract problems so I always look for brands that carry a UT health variety.
Juliette S.
Schuylkill Haven
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When the cat’s vet first suggested trying a UTH-specific food for him, I was overwhelmed by the options; especially those that would cost hundreds of dollars a year. The vet recommended Purina products and I’m incredibly glad she did. The cat loves it and it truly makes a difference!
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I had a male cat that went through a stage of marking in the house and it took us forever to figure out why. Knowing that urinary tract issues could contribute to the issue, I made the switch to Purina One urinary tract variety. The results were beneficial in the sense that it seemed to reduce the amount of times he marked and also reduced the strength of the odor if he did mark.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This used to be the only cat food that my (now deceased) cat ate. However, she ended up with horrible IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) and this is what I fed her, all of her life. If you are going to feed dry food, please make sure to add wet food to it as well. Serving only dry food causes problems. This food, however, did help with her urinary issues. It is a lower quality food, but my cat loved it.
Lillian H.
Escondido, CA
I love Purina cat food to begin with. When my kitty started getting urinary tract issues and had to be put on prescription food it was really had to maintain getting the right food as my schedule and the vets didn't match. I picked up the Purina UT food and my cat hasn't had any issues since. Great food at a good price I can get easily.
Nonie W.
Auburn, AL
This food is GREAT for helping cats with urinary health. My cat (literally like my child) had a horrible bladder infection and the meds weren't working. Switched his diet to this food and immediate improvement. By the amount he eats I'd say he likes the taste too! Definitely the top of it's category as far as foods for urinary health!
Denise M.
White Cloud, MI
I started buying this for my cat because she would always cry when she urinated. I thought it might be a urinary tract infection. Ever since she started eating this food she has had no problems what so ever. It's a little on the pricier side of my budget but totally worth it.

Walmart