BY PURINA ONE

Description:

In our Vibrant Maturity 7+ Dog Food, we start with real chicken as our first ingredient plus enhanced botanical oils. Why? Because we discovered these enhanced oils provide an efficient fuel source for your senior dog's brain, helping naturally nourish his mind to help him think more like he did when he was younger. It seems senior dogs aren't the only ones learning new tricks.

Chicken, brewer's rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), soybean meal, whole grain corn, corn germ meal, oat meal, medium-chain triglyceride vegetable oil, whole grain wheat, fish meal (source of glucosamine), pea fiber, animal digest, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, glycerin, calcium carbonate, salt, dried egg product, calcium phosphate, caramel color, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), sulfur, ferrous sulfate, niacin, manganese sulfate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, garlic oil, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite. D-4181

• Dogs enjoy this. My dogs were eating different types of f...1 Answers
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
With pets, we try to get formulas that are specific for their needs (age, weight issues, etc.) and as such we got this kind because my dog is 14 years old. He didn't seem to like the food much. He ate of course, but he was never in a rush to consume as he has been with some other food. Therefore, I think it is at least a decent dog food..just my dog doesn't really enjoy it. Therefore, read the packaging and if it is what you're looking for, it is worth a try since dog's differ.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is what we feed to our dog Sierra! She is 13, and she came from her previous home with some Alpo food which she wasn't really into eating. We started her on this and she LOVES it! The quality is definitely better, and I think that the size and shape of the pieces are perfect for her as well!
Lori B.
Clarksville, TN
My dog loved this more than science diet and Iams. You can activate see real meat in the smartblends brands. It's also sold at Walmart so it's easier to get than those sold only at pet stores. This is also just a little cheaper. I researched the ingredients and this is more healthy than blue Buffalo or any of the others.
Sharon F.
Nuremberg, PA
Both of our dogs are over 10 years old and we have found that our dogs need the extra help that this food gives them. We normally buy it from Walmart which makes it cheaper than other stores. Our dogs really aren't picky and yes I would buy it again.
Katie M.
Wallingford, PA
My dog really likes this brand. The vet recommended it, so I switched him to this and he does very well with it. Sometimes I add a little ham to his bowl if he gets bored with it. Other than that he's doing great!
Abigail M.
Edison, NJ
It took my dog a while to get used to this food. But I think with all of the vitamins and nutrients that are necessary at her age, it was worth it. I hope to see her age well on this food.
Emily C.
Kennebunk, ME
My dog is getting older and I have noticed that after switching from the normal purina dog food to the senior plus she has a lot more energy and has less joint pain.
Corina B.
Covina, CA
A little pricier but the doggies tend to really like it. My dogs aren't very picky but I like to change their food often so they don't get picky.
Joyanet M.
Westbury, NY
Puppy loves this food! Sometimes target has it on sale for about 25 but totally worth it to but it at BJs for bigger size and less money
Cassie B.
I have always used Purina food for my dog and he seems to enjoy it ! Never had any problems ! Even mix up the flavors once In a while !
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dogs enjoy this. My dogs were eating different types of food for awhile and they would fight over this one.