BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina One SmartBlend Vibrant Maturity 7+ Senior Formula was inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole body health. Purina starts with real chicken as the first ingredient plus enhanced botanical oils. Why? Because we discovered these enhanced oils provide an efficient fuel source for your senior dog's brain, helping naturally nourish his mind to help him think more like he did when he was younger. It seems old dogs aren't the only ones learning new tricks. See, it's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this bag of food SMARTBLEND.

Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I recently purchased a small bag of this dog food at Target, due to my dog starting to get sick eating Blue Wilderness. As I scroll through the comments about this food I'm hesitating more and more to see if I should feed my dog this or just put it in he shelf or throw it away.
claudette D.
Salem, MO
I do not know much a bout this i do not have a cat i have a dog but will do as good on this as i can she small and she dose not have that it is good i guess for cats i buy my stuff from walmart like i said i buy dog food not cat food if i had cat i would but do not have a cat
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
My cat loves this food. She's 15 so this is perfect for her. We've change the type of Purina dry food we get her every once and a while, but most often she eats this. She likes it!
SuCy Z.
No hay de 7 libras pero en presentaciones mas grande y mas pequeñas si. Es bastabte economico y mis perritos lo comen todos los dias, ademas de ponerlos con el pelo bonito.
Layla W.
Fort Wayne, IN
As my cats age I like knowing that they are getting what their bodies need to be healthy and fit. They love the food and come running every time I open a new bag or if I don't get to it soon enough, they open it for me.
Jennia H.
We buy this for our 15 and 16 year old cats, and they seem to love it. In addition, they always have great results at their annual vet check ups, and just like with people, I'm sure a healthy diet contributes to that.
Stephanie M.
We feed this to 2 of our older cats and they seem to do really well with it. We've feed them each this since our youngest turned 7 and he's about 11 now.
allyson j.
Morgan City, LA
The best father of a worker as he is. I always pray to God to take good care of him wherever he is especially at work and on the road.🙏
Anna E.
This is a great cat food for older cats. It has nutrients that they need to stay healthy. All of my cats seem to love it.
Michelle R.
doral
I can not really say anything about this food because I do not have cats.
but seeing the mark my dog ​​likes purine food.