PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Turkey & Venison Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Naomie K.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Provide your dog with the natural nutrition plus vitamins & minerals he needs in a grain-free solution with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula With Real Chicken & Sweet Potato adult dry dog food. It's made with the nutrient dense nutrition dogs crave. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, and each of the high-quality ingredients in this recipe has a purpose. We craft this natural grain free dog food without corn, wheat or soy, providing you with a grain-free option containing 30% protein to support his strong muscles and active lifestyle, and antioxidants from four sources help to support his healthy immune system. Natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints, so he can keep up with his daily adventures. This grain-free dog food features a highly-digestible formula, so more nutrition goes to work inside of your dog. You value your time, particularly your time with your dog. Give him something valuable by choosing Purina ONE SmartBlend dog food.

Chicken (Source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Cassava Root Flour, Canola Meal, Pea Starch, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Vitamin E, Pea Protein, Dried Egg Product, Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Sweet Potatoes, Liver Flavor, Essential Nutrients: Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E, Choline, Vitamin B-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-5, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin B-7). B-4172.

Buy on Target*
    • "I liked the different textures of the food." in 1 review
    Mercedes S.
    Gravette, AR
    I looooove this product!!!!! We originally started with the Purina one salmon and that was amazing! Our dogs have a soft coat, lean body, and maybe tmi but nice firm stools. The only difference is when they were on the salmon their breath smelled like they had just straight up eaten a fish that washed up on a beach somewhere....ALL THE TIME... so we had to stop that one but this one has all the same benefits without the fish breath!! Seriously the only kind of dog food we buy! I recommend it to EVERYONE!
    Naomie K.
    125 Keelersburg rd ,Tunkhannock
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Natural adult dog food,high degistable and high in protien. It has the right amount of nutrients fo her daily need that why shes fit not fat .A blend of a turkey engredients and venizon ,real meat hats why our dog love it but the price is high.
    Alycia B.
    New Oxford, PA
    I have been feeding this dog food to my daughters dogs for almost a year now. Their coats are shiny and soft. With feeding Purina one dog food with venison I have had no issues with their skin. Other brands cause them to itch
    We used to spend a fortune on dog food a month buying 2 different brands for our dogs. 1 being 13 and over weight..the other being a very active 2 year old with a sensitive stomach... well we have found the miracle dog food for us... BOTH of our dogs love this Pure Instincts Venison and Turkey flavor... It doesn't bother sensitive tummies and our older pup has even lost a lil weight.
    Amanda M.
    Bedford, PA
    My dog loves this food. I feel like the prices of meat keep her fuller longer. I have a medium size mixed breed and for the amount that she eats this dog food is not only a healthy option but also and affordable one.
    Carli™ B.
    High Point, NC
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Doesn't upset my dog's stomachs, and it pleases both of them. One is a pup, and the other is a senior, so finding a dry food that both of them enjoy can be difficult. They love love love the tender bites
    Janel M.
    Grand Jct, CO
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dog had a very sensitive stomach and we used high end ($60 15lb bags) to low end grain free food and out of all of them this was a hit. He doesn't vomit or have horrid gas all the time.
    Reagan W.
    Centerville, UT
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    We love this dog food and the high quality ingredients used. We try to keep her on a fattier diet since she is always underweight but love that we aren’t stuffing her with preservatives. Any owners struggling with underweight dogs this is the best out there.
    Makenzie D.
    Cleburne, TX
    I own worlds pickiest dog. It took me months after rescuing her to find a food she would eat. When I finally came across this one, she scarfed down every single bite and licked the bowl until there weren’t even any crumbs left.
    Amanda J.
    Darlington, PA
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Use this for my dogs, and it was too high in grain. It made my Labs allergies go haywire! He was a mess, so we stick to strictly 100 percent grain free foods. He loved the taste of it, but just not good for his ears and skin.