Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Premium Dog Food 7.4 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. This combination has always been important when it comes to our food. Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct dog food is no different. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina R.
Michigan city, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Bear loves his true instincts food. I remember the first day we tried it and he just ate it all up in mo time and came back for more. He hated his old food. But lived the new
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
At first my dog loved this food! She would also eat my sisters pups food when she had the chance, then one day that stopped weeks and weeks of trying to get her to eat we almost switched but we still had an open bag....come to find out the food was going stale in the dog food tin! After changing to a not as cute but air tight container all has returned to normal and she loves her fresh food again!!
Kaytlyn D.
mount Vernon, KY
This dog food is made for my dogs I feel like, my dogs love this food. I would totally recommend this dog food for people who wants their dogs highly satisfied!
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wasn’t my dogs favorite but definitely worked in a pinch. The store was out of his usual sensitive systems brand.