Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I only buy food for my pooch where meat is the first ingredient- but at the same time I can't afford to buy him top of the line everything. Purina one is the pefect happy medium. I can feed my main squeeze healthy nutritious food without breaking the bank. And he loves the stuff which makes keeping him on it super easy. Ruger had always had a sensitive stomach and so it was hard for me to find something that would agree with him as well. But Purina one took care of all of our concerns!