PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kelly O.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Breann D.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Maureen A.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Feed your dog's true instincts when you fill his dish with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural With Real Salmon & Tuna adult dry dog food. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient in this dry dog food, and it features real tuna in every serving. We formulate this pet food with a SmartBlend of ingredients for complete and balanced nutrition, and 0% fillers means that every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. Every serving of this food for dogs features 30% protein to support his strong muscles and natural sources of glucosamine to support his healthy joints so that he can keep up with his daily adventures and active lifestyle. Add to all that wholesome goodness a tempting texture and a delicious taste, and this dry dog food offers something you can both feel good about at mealtime each day. There's no need to bother with dog food he won't even sniff. Choose Purina ONE SmartBlend dog food, and he's likely to eat every last bite.

Ingredients: Salmon (Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Rice Flour, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Soy Flakes, Whole Grain Corn, Tuna, Glycerin, Corn Germ Meal, Oat Meal, Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Salt, Fish Oil, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Sulfur, Choline Chloride. B-4173.

• Does anyone know if dogs can be allergic to fish?2 Answers
    Buy on kmart*
    Heather W.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2

PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food is a very good food for your furbabies! Not too expensive, easy to find in most pet or grocery stores, and never caused any problems with any of my dogs. One of my babies will eat absolutely anything you put in front of her, but the other baby is quite picky. No problems with him eating this but I did switch him to a more limited ingredient food when he developed sensitivity issues (Not the fault of this food though)
    Ernie M.
    The True Instinct series has more meat than the regular Smart Blend, so you pay a little more and get better product. My 5 yr old therapy-service dog Lamar is a lab mix and his black fur is so shiny now. We mix canned Trader Joes with the dry because he's spoiled. He also gets Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream dog food as a treat on hospital visits. Highly recommend. You can follow this dog on facebook as well, his handle is Lamar Lamar. He's a black lab, pit and mastiff mix.
    Liz S.
    Oakdale
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dogs love this food and I love it for them. They are both more sensitive to food allergies so I choose this with the salmon because it seems to lessen their allergies. This food can get pricey though and is sometimes hard to find and requires a multi store hunt to get it
    Safire B.
    Fort Gratiot, MI
    My dogs LOVE this food. They're extremely picky eaters, especially my Chihuahua. They both run over excited to eat it when I pour, and scratch their bowl when it's empty to say they want more! They ADORE the dried meat chunks the best. I could never get them to eat food without those now- I know they'd refuse!
    April D.
    Kissee Mills
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    This is a good quality dog food specially if your dog has an easy upset stomach or has chicken allergies and your looking for a different type of dog food. Both my dogs love this food.
    melissa l.
    Las Vegas, NV
    My dogs current food and it’s affordable but also great for my dogs. They seem to love it and my dogs have sensitive stomaches and they tolerate this very Well. It’s available in almost every
    Place you buy dog food and I recommend it to others
    Amelia H.
    Molalla, OR
    My dog is very picky with dog food. She doesn’t like many kinds, but she is fond of salmon flavored dry food and this is a favorite of hers! She Is a
    Pure bred golden retriever
    Andrea W.
    Duluth
    Our dogs love this food!!! We saw a remarkable difference is their coats. One of our dogs had a hard time keeping weight and we made the switch and she is keeping weight on and has a great shiny coat
    Breann D.
    ISLETON, CA
    My dogs love this stuff! I have been trying out different grain free and healthier than usual food options for my two dogs Priscilla (pittbull) and Brutus (half pitt half sharpei). We have tried at least five different premium grain free dog foods and Purina one smart blend with salmon is their favorite by far. I don't have to mix it with anything to get them to eat it, and doesn't cause any skin issues for my Brutus whose skin is very sensitive. I would recommend trying this to anyone looking to switch dog foods
    Casey-Lee S.
    Bridgeport, CT
    I always try to buy my #dog a different flavor of dry food when we run out, because I know I don't like to eat the same thing all the time so why should my dog!. Purchased this Flavor from Walmart, brought it home dumped it in our food storage container and almost threw up. The fish scent on this is extremely overpowering and my entire house smelled. Every time we opened the food container to feed our dog, the smell just smacked you in the face. I would NEVER purchase this flavor again.
    Timothy H.
    Cullman, AL
    Pet Lover Expert Level 3
    Does anyone know if dogs can be allergic to fish?