PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kelly O.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Breann D.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food uploaded by Maureen A.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Feed your dog's true instincts when you fill his dish with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural With Real Salmon & Tuna adult dry dog food. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient in this dry dog food, and it features real tuna in every serving. We formulate this pet food with a SmartBlend of ingredients for complete and balanced nutrition, and 0% fillers means that every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. Every serving of this food for dogs features 30% protein to support his strong muscles and natural sources of glucosamine to support his healthy joints so that he can keep up with his daily adventures and active lifestyle. Add to all that wholesome goodness a tempting texture and a delicious taste, and this dry dog food offers something you can both feel good about at mealtime each day. There's no need to bother with dog food he won't even sniff. Choose Purina ONE SmartBlend dog food, and he's likely to eat every last bite.

Ingredients: Salmon (Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Rice Flour, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Soy Flakes, Whole Grain Corn, Tuna, Glycerin, Corn Germ Meal, Oat Meal, Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Salt, Fish Oil, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Sulfur, Choline Chloride. B-4173.

• Does anyone know if dogs can be allergic to fish?2 Answers
    Buy on kmart
    Heather W.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2

PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Salmon & Tuna Adult Dog Food is a very good food for your furbabies! Not too expensive, easy to find in most pet or grocery stores, and never caused any problems with any of my dogs. One of my babies will eat absolutely anything you put in front of her, but the other baby is quite picky. No problems with him eating this but I did switch him to a more limited ingredient food when he developed sensitivity issues (Not the fault of this food though)
    Ernie M.
    The True Instinct series has more meat than the regular Smart Blend, so you pay a little more and get better product. My 5 yr old therapy-service dog Lamar is a lab mix and his black fur is so shiny now. We mix canned Trader Joes with the dry because he's spoiled. He also gets Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream dog food as a treat on hospital visits. Highly recommend. You can follow this dog on facebook as well, his handle is Lamar Lamar. He's a black lab, pit and mastiff mix.
    Liz S.
    Oakdale
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dogs love this food and I love it for them. They are both more sensitive to food allergies so I choose this with the salmon because it seems to lessen their allergies. This food can get pricey though and is sometimes hard to find and requires a multi store hunt to get it
    Aleah W.
    Springfield, MO
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I only buy food for my pooch where meat is the first ingredient- but at the same time I can't afford to buy him top of the line everything. Purina one is the pefect happy medium. I can feed my main squeeze healthy nutritious food without breaking the bank. And he loves the stuff which makes keeping him on it super easy. Ruger had always had a sensitive stomach and so it was hard for me to find something that would agree with him as well. But Purina one took care of all of our concerns!
    Samantha A.
    Burton, MI
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I’ve switched brands a few times from this and my two little wiener dogs always throw up when I switch from this. We go back to it and they are always fine. They scarf it down so I know they love it. It’s priced moderately so it’s not too expensive but it’s also not the cheapest food sitting on the shelf.
    Safire B.
    Fort Gratiot, MI
    My dogs LOVE this food. They're extremely picky eaters, especially my Chihuahua. They both run over excited to eat it when I pour, and scratch their bowl when it's empty to say they want more! They ADORE the dried meat chunks the best. I could never get them to eat food without those now- I know they'd refuse!
    Kayla C.
    Keyport, NJ
    Only food I'll but for my dog. He's a pit mix and has the health issues that come along with it. He has very dry skin and a severe allergy to chicken. PurinaOne Smart Blend Instincts is perfect for him. Within a few days his coat was getting better and his appetite was incredible. He loves the salmon flavor. I usually buy the large bag and it lasts about two weeks.
    Christina R.
    MICHIGAN CITY, IN
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dog Bear loves his true instincts food. I remember the first day we tried it and he just ate it all up in mo time and came back for more. He hated his old food. But lived the new
    BettyJo M.
    Cedar Hills, UT
    Pet Lover Expert Level 3
    Purina One is actually a really good dog food when compared to others on the market as far as nutrition. Dogs love it and it isn’t priced badly however it is close to your fancy brands pricing so buy in a Walmart store verses say PetSmart.
    April D.
    Kissee Mills
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    This is a good quality dog food specially if your dog has an easy upset stomach or has chicken allergies and your looking for a different type of dog food. Both my dogs love this food.
    Timothy H.
    Cullman, AL
    Pet Lover Expert Level 3
    Does anyone know if dogs can be allergic to fish?