PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Tender Cuts in Gravy with Real Chicken & Duck Dog Food

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Feed your dog’s instinct to choose nutrient-dense food with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct With Real Chicken & Duck Tender Cuts in Gravy Entree. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs is made with real poultry and other high-quality ingredients for a meal option or topper your dog will love.

Victoria C.
In the past I have purchased this product for my two chihuahuas. They really enjoyed it that when I poured it maybe 10 minutes after it was all gone because it is two dogs so I put two servings. Also it has a lot of really good nutrition benefits in it. So when they do have it at my local store I do buy it it's just not that often that they do because it's usually always sold out.
hailey i.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 smaller dogs and they absolutely love this food. One can is enough for me to split in half for them. I bought it at target originally because I had a coupon but the dogs loved it so I'll buy it again for sure.