See the Difference Guaranteed: We're so sure you'll see a healthy difference in your dog, we're offering a money-back guarantee. If this product has not met your expectations, we will gladly refund your purchase price. Cut out the "Best If Used by" date box and weight circle from this bag. Send within 60 days of date on receipt along with your original purchase receipt with the price circled, a brief explanation of why you were dissatisfied with the product, and your name and street address (P.O. Box not accepted) to: Satisfaction Guarantee, PO Box 2530, Largo, FL 33779. Offer good only in USA, APOs and FPOs. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestle S.A. Any other marks are property of their respective owners. 30% protein, including real chicken as #1 ingredient, helps support strong muscles No poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors or preservatives Made without corn, wheat or soy Natural plus vitamins and minerals adult dog food Crafted in Purina-owned facilities in the USA Natural source of glucosamine helps support healthy joints Omega-6 fatty acids help give your dog a radiant coat and healthy skin Provide your dog with the natural nutrition plus vitamins & minerals he needs in a grain-free solution with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula With Real Chicken & Sweet Potato adult dry dog food. It's made with the nutrient dense nutrition dogs crave. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, and each of the high-quality ingredients in this recipe has a purpose. We craft this natural grain free dog food without corn, wheat or soy, providing you with a grain-free option containing 30% protein to support his strong muscles and active lifestyle, and antioxidants from four sources help to support your dog's healthy immune system. Natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints so that he can keep up with his daily adventures. This grain free dog food features a highly-digestible formula, so more nutrition goes to work inside of your dog. Give him 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support his lifelong whole body health with this Purina ONE recipe. Provide your dog with the natural nutrition he needs in a grain-free solution with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula With Real Chicken & Sweet Potato adult dry dog food. It's made with the nutrient dense nutrition dogs crave. Omega-6 fatty acids in every serving help to support his healthy skin and coat and natural sources of glucosamine help support your dog's joint health to promote an active lifestyle. With its SmartBlend of ingredients that deliver complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, this dry grain free dog food offers a smart solution to give him the nourishment he needs. Feed Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula With Real Chicken & Sweet Potato adult dry dog food daily for high-quality nutrition, and try our wet food formulas for more variety and a taste he'll love. You want to make sure your dog gets meals that are safe, delicious and nutritious, which is why we craft this recipe using high-quality ingredients. It's formulated to meet or exceed AAFCO requirements for dry dog food, so you know your dog is getting what he needs with every meal. Because we know you care about where his meals come from, we manufacture this grain free dog food in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Every batch is checked for quality and safety at every step in the production process to give you added peace of mind every time you reach for a bag. Backed by Purina's more than 90 years of innovation and experience pushing pet nutrition forward as a whole, Purina ONE is a brand you can feel confident serving to your canine companion. Make Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula With Real Chicken & Sweet Potato adult dry dog food part of his daily feeding routine, and show your dog just how important he is to you.

I recently purchased this grain free bag... My dog loves the turkey and the chicken one but i decided to go grain free and I noticed that this bag smells terrible. The food has a sour smell and I'm not sure if that's normal for this particular type or if something was wrong with the bag?
Start your review of Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural Grain-Free Formula with Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Adult Dry Dog Food!
Cleveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
An excellent dog food choice for us. Our dog Halston is allergic to food with certain grains in it but this dog food has quickly become his favorite!
Chico, TX
The only food all three of my dogs will eat, yhat does not make them sick, love this food for them and it really good deal for grain free
Saginaw, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a 6oz version of this through smiley. My dogs loved this but one of then was allergic. Too bad had coupons and everything
Chesapeake, VA
I only let me dogs eat grain free food . Makes their skin and fur better . Vet recommended and I noticed a difference
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loved the soft version of this food, so we decided to try the hard food. His stomach is so sensitive though.
Dublin, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua seems to like this product. For the price it is a decent value. Especially for the ingredients
Roselle, NJ
This is a great dog food. When I used to have bigger dogs this is the brand that I used. And they loved it.
Russellville, KY
My dogs love this food and I love that I can give them a grain free option. I think it is a great price
Columbia, LA
Amazing product. My dogs are picky eaters and they love it and its grain free so that's even better.
Coraopolis, PA
This is a great food. I have 2 picky dogs and they love it! I also like that it's grain free!