Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food

Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food

Support your dog’s active lifestyle with the high-quality nutrition in Purina ONE True Instinct With Real Beef & Bison natural with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients dry dog food. Real beef is the #1 ingredient along with real bison for a high protein dry dog food with 30% protein that helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. We add natural sources of glucosamine for joint health and mobility and craft our real meat dry dog food with no poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors or preservatives to meet your ingredient preferences.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Carmen R.
Purina One True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef: My dog loves this food. Mango usually likes dry food mixed with wet food, but I was surprised when he ate Purina’s dry food. I can tell he really likes it, because he ate the entire bowl. I love that the food is grain free and has amazing ingredients in it. As long as my dog is happy, I’m happy. Purina One True Instinct Grain-Free With Real Beef: A mi perro le encanta esta comida. A Mango generalmente le gusta la comida seca mezclada con comida húmeda, pero me sorprendió cuando comió la comida seca de Purina. Puedo decir que le gusta mucho, porque se comió todo el plato. Me encanta que la comida no contenga cereales y tenga ingredientes increíbles. Mientras mi perro esté feliz, yo soy feliz.
Karla G.
National City, CA
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Karla G.
My doggie loved it! I have tried thus brand before but not this one and she just loved it. Of course I will get it again soon!!
Daniela R.
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Daniela R.
I really thought i just will be simple be dog food. But it smells different and it has different textures and colors. We choose to give him the food has threats so he feels special and they would last little longer
Mari R.
Vineland, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Mari R.
This food really contains meat (important for large dogs) and grain-free and above all it has support for the joints of my dogs (beneficial for old dogs) At first they smelled it but the big dog immediately started eating it because he realized that it had a lot of meat. The ingredients it has are Omega 6, proteins, antioxidants and more.
Lesly Liseth G.
NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
it is an excellent product, it helps my pet a lot and I recommend it to all of you, it fulfills all my expectations.
Taylor W.
Silverdale st
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good food for your dog!! My dog gets super happy at feeding time, this is his favorite!! What he likes is good for me :)
Lucila R.
Fairfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Lucila R.
My dog was eager to try this goodie. Safe to say he liked it. He licked the bowl clean.
Anna G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct Grain-Free with Real Beef Dog Food uploaded by Anna G.
Mi perrito le encanto esta receta de Purina ONE! El es muy especial para comer y a veces no tiene apetito. Esta receta tiene pedacitos de carne que lo motiva comer. Se los recomiendo! My dog loved this Purina ONE variety! He is a very picky eater and sometimes he doesn’t show interest in food. I love that this has pieces of beef which help motivate him to eat. I recommend it!
Chique C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This was a bag of dog food that Teddy couldn't wait to get into. Seriously, he was all about whatever was about to come out of this bag.  He sat through countless pictures just to sit closely to the bag.  Once we opened it and poured him a serving, it was all done--in a flash! He doesn't normally love dry food, but I know this is best for his teeth and with it being Purina, I knew it would be affordable and good for him.  I love that it has all natural ingredients and that it will keep my pup healthy and active for a good long time! PURINA ONE® Smartblend Beef & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food
Jacqueline G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A mi perrito le gusto esta comida. Por la mayor parte no le gusta comer comida seca cómo está, siempre se la tenemos que mezclar con comida de lata pero esta comida si le gusto así solita al principio. Después de unos días, otra vez no más se la comía si la mezclábamos pero también era obvio que si le gustaba la comida pero creo que cómo está acostumbrado a que se la mezclamos por eso dejo de comérsela sola. Mi perro también puede ser un poco delicado cuando le damos nueva comida pero esta le cayo muy bien. Yo creo que le vamos a seguir comprando de esta comida para mezclarla con la de lata porque párese que le gusto esta comida mucho más que la otra comida seca que normalmente le compramos. También nos gusto que esta comida es ‘grain-free’ porque esa comida por la mayor parte es mejor para cualquier perro que pueda ser delicado.

Looking for your answer?