Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE

No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct was created to deliver on a dog���s natural instinct to choose nutrient-dense foods. Our Grain-Free Formula, made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient, has been crafted without corn, wheat or soy and provides a grain-free option that contains the protein and energy active dogs need. Nature plus science helps provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support whole body health while satisfying your active adult dog���s natural instinct.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE�� SmartBlend�� True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Purina ONE�� SmartBlend�� True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food uploaded by Galina O.
I have two large dogs Weimaraner 6Yo and German shorthair pointer 3Yo. They are in excellent health so far... lol They have been eating this particular dry food for a long time, and there is no complain. My doggies are very playful, their fur is in great condition and I got to mention that the 💩 is perfect... lol 😝
Brandy V.
Donna, TX
My inside baby, Loki(mini schnauzer) enjoys eating this type of brand but I like to change up the flavors to see which he prefers and this one is top 3.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My dog loves it, but it does give her gas! I’m not sure if it’s the dog food, because we have tried other brands.
Carey A.
Naugatuck, CT
So far no good. My puppy continues to get diarrhea from this product. We have gone through blue Buffalo, pedigree, purina and still seems to get upset stomach. Wouldn’t buy again
Gabrielle W.
FallingWaters
Omg. This is the only thing my dogs will eat, and it’s worth the price. I have five dogs, and this doesn’t upset any of their stomachs, even for my huge lab with a sensitive stomach. If you’re thinking of getting this for your dogs, I totally recommend it!
Steph E.
Canton, OH
Purina ONE�� SmartBlend�� True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food uploaded by Steph E.
I recently changed my dogs food to the red blue and white bag of Purina one smart blend large breed JOINT health. My dog is a sharpei and she occasionally gets swollen hocks and so I thought this might be helpful. She is super sensitive to food, and has been on this for three weeks and has not got sick one time. I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old and she is three now and no matter what food she had before I could plan on at minimum 2 upsets a week.
Courtney  S.
Asheville
Perfect for our chiweenie, we recently switched because he is spoiled and no longer interested in this certain food, but this bag lasted us a while!!!
member-d70f42
Purina ONE�� SmartBlend�� True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food uploaded by member-d70f42
My Shiba Inu loves Purina One, especially the chicken flavor. I like the ingredients list and that it is grain free. Only the best for my baby! 😄 Purina ONE
Makayla H.
Valley View, TX
I love this puppy dog food. This puppy food seems to have everything that is needed in puppy food and my dog thrived on it. My puppy is extremely healthy, happy and active. I have a maltipoo, which is a small dog. Your puppy will love it and so will you!
Angie S.
My boys love the taste and I love it because it’s good for them. Full of vitamins and leaves there coats shiny

Looking for your answer?