PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Beef & Sweet Potato Dog Food uploaded by Kelli D.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Grain-Free Formula with Real Beef & Sweet Potato Dog Food uploaded by Kelli D.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct was created to deliver on a dog’s natural instinct to choose nutrient-dense foods. Our Grain-Free Formula, made with real beef as the number one ingredient, has been developed without corn, wheat or soy to provide a grain-free option that contains the protein and energy active adult dogs need. Nature plus science helps provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support whole body health while satisfying your active adult dog’s true instinct.

Primary Ingredients: Beef (Source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Pea Starch, Canola Meal, Cassava Root Flour, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Vitamin E, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Dried Yeast, Sweet Potatoes, Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Essential Nutrients and Other Ingredients: Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Sunflower Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E, Choline, Vitamin B-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-5, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin B-7). B-4171.

Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
This is Patrick favorite food, he loves the small bites. He love hid some of it under his favorite pillow. He loves it when I feed him on the palm of my hand. It make him dance after he eats his dinner. I love that I found it and we got a great sample of it.
Jennifer B.
Berea
I have only given my dog Purina One since he was a puppy and he absolutely goes crazy when it's time for him to eat.  It is reasonably priced and he loves it.  My Yorkie is one happy little dog thanks to Purina!  I always buy the grain free as I noticed he has some allergies and the grain free does not make him itch as bad.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Do not purchase this trash food! I got a coupon to get a small 3 pound bag for Free, my dog will be 2 in a couple weeks and has always ate Grain Free food he has 2 main brands he is always fed and when I get a coupon for a different brand if it's grain free I'll try it out.
This food made my dog miserable , he itched so bad from day 2 of eating this food, he had open oozing sores all down his neck, under his arm pits, had bumps all down his belly he didn't even eat or drink any water for an entire day. He went several days without barely moving, he only moved when he had to! because he hurt so bad!
Contacted the company and all I get is " I'm sorry would you like a couple coupons for a different variety?" that was a slap in the face when I told them I'd never purchase their brand again. My dog is not only a pet, He's like one of my kids, plus he's my Emotional Support Dog. he wasn't up to par for close to 2 weeks. He's just now starting to move around better, he still itches non stop and he's tired of being given pills and having creams put on him!

Please if you love your dog at all do NOT buy this food or any food from Purina!
Sandra J.
This was a bag of dog food that Teddy couldn't wait to get into. Seriously, he was all about whatever was about to come out of this bag.  He sat through countless pictures just to sit closely to the bag.  Once we opened it and poured him a serving, it was all done--in a flash! He doesn't normally love dry food, but I know this is best for his teeth and with it being Purina, I knew it would be affordable and good for him.  I love that it has all natural ingredients and that it will keep my pup healthy and active for a good long time! PURINA ONE® Smartblend Beef & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Purina One Smart Blend dog food has all the nutrition my dogs need. They love the taste and never turn their nose up at it compared to other dog foods. I like that it made naturally and offers better benefits compared to other brands. I would definitely would recommend Purina One Smart Blend.
Baylee S.
My dog loves this stuff! It's not terrible in price, & she seems to do well with it! My dog is a medium sized dog, mixed breed. She really seems to enjoy it, I'm& she's never had any issues with it. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
My basset hound chows down on the chicken and rice formula. I have had him on it for 6 months now and he seems to really enjoy it. Plus it isn't as expensive as Blue Buffalo so it makes my wallet happy. I would recommend.
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
I’ve been feeding my dog this brand since he was a puppy. I love that it’s grain free and that meat is the first ingredient. You can also see big chunks of meat in the mix, which makes me trust this particular Purina line.
Anita L.
I have tried this brand of dog food for the dog he did not take to it right away but he did eat a little bit of it. It was only a sample back I had that we tried. I think it's good for dogs that are not picky
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
My dogs have sensitive stomaches and this is one of the few foods they can both handle. Very happy with it although it's a bit high my dogs like it and that's what matters .