PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Grain-Free Formula Nutrient-Dense with Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food uploaded by kelli m.

BY PURINA ONE

Descriprion:

No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. Purina ONE® SmartBlend® True Instinct was created to deliver on a dog's natural instinct to choose nutrient-dense foods. Our Grain-Free Formula, made with chicken as the number one ingredient, has been developed without corn, wheat, or soy to provide a grain-free option that contains the protein and energy active dogs need. Nature plus science helps provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support whole body health while satisfying your active adult dog's true instinct.

Chicken (Source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Cassava Root Flour, Canola Meal, Pea Starch, Beef Fat Naturally Preserved with Vitamin E, Pea Protein, Dried Egg Product, Dried Yeast, Dried Beet Pulp, Sweet Potatoes, Liver Flavor, Essential Nutrients: Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E, Choline, Vitamin B-3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-5, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D-3, Vitamin B-7). B-4172.

Amy H.
COLONA, IL
Bandit dog gives it five paws, and if he's happy I am too! He never gets sick or anything, no icky dog doo-doo... It's balanced well for his needs. He loves the chewy soft pieces too. I highly recommend this product. PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Grain-Free Formula Nutrient-Dense with Real Chicken & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food
Heather K.
I only feed my animals purina one. My dog really likes this particular brand. They have two flavors here enjoys so i am able to switch them out without upsetting his stomach. They are decent priced and you can get it at any grocery store.
Lauren R.
My husband researched the cheapest yet safest and nutritious dog food and this is the one he settled on. The dogs enjoy it though it does have a slight odor from the fish.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I used to feed my dogs Fromm Grain Free, which in theory is a really good pet food. But apparently one of my dogs was allergic to it, so we had to switch to something else. We tried Purina Smartblend True Instinct on a whim honestly because I had a coupon. But my dogs LOVE IT. They eat it all and don't try and pick out any of the pieces. Mommy loves it because it's very reasonably priced, you can find it at most grocery stores, and it's actually GOOD for my dogs.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Me and my boyfriend have been feeding this brand to our dog for the past two months. She absolutely loves it even though we do add some wet food and gravy or grilled chicken and gravy mixed with the dry food. We tried to feed her different dry food but she loves this brand way more!
Taylor C.
Gaithersburg, MD
My dog’s favorite dry food - and we’ve tried them all from the all natural to the super pricey ones! I think he loves the real chicken in this one. What I love is that you can typically find it at your grocery store, pet store, and even drug stores (CVS, etc.)
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I'm trying this because Kizzie my cute little dog has had a lot of scratching and dry skin so because I became part of this food trial for another Website I wanted to post a review here as well I am just in the beginning of the 28 day trial and I started it on my own before I receive the coupons in package because of all the information I've heard about this true instinct Purina one I'm hoping this will help her with her dry skin and helped her develop a healthier shiny coat I will post again at the end of my 28 day challenge but so far so good
Bonnie L.
I've become far more picky about what my dogs eat now that a variety of other highly-marketed brands are being found to contain things that aren't good for animals to consume. This is one of the few foods that is balanced, healthy, and my dogs enjoy eating. Priced well for the consumer, Purina made a grain-free food that I will keep buying again and again!
Mary G.
This dog food is amazing! I found out one of my fosters dogs was allergic to grain, so I switched to this food. her hair grew back nice and shiny. All of the dogs gulped it down, so I know own they like the flavor. It is also reasonably priced compared to other grain free foods.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I tried this food out for my small dog and she loved it. It also help with her bowel movements. They use to smell terrible and it seemed like either she had trouble going or it was runny. TMI I know. This food is not that expensive and I purchased it at BILO with an in store coupon!
Valerie A.
I recently purchased this grain free bag... My dog loves the turkey and the chicken one but i decided to go grain free and I noticed that this bag smells terrible. The food has a sour smell and I'm not sure if that's normal for this particular type or if something was wrong with the bag?