Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Classic Ground with Real Turkey & Venison Dog Food 13 oz. Can uploaded by Danielle S.Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Classic Ground with Real Turkey & Venison Dog Food 13 oz. Can uploaded by Christy D.

BY PURINA

Feed your dog’s instinct to choose nutrient-dense food with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct With Real Turkey & Venison Classic Ground Entree. 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs is made with real poultry as the first ingredient plus real venison and other high-quality ingredients for a meal option or topper your dog will love. see more...

Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I first tried PurinaONE True Instincts via a Smiley360 mission. My dog loved it but she's loves 99.9% of canned foods. Compared to my old canned dog food ingredient list PurinaOne was superior. It's grain free which I've learned to cut out of my pets diets. The flavors are interesting too. Like duck! I switched my Puggle over and continued using.its a bit harder to find. But my local Shop N Save carries it as well as local pet store chains.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
My fur kids have been on Purina one smartblend since they were rescued. They are healthy, and happy. They have fantastic shiny coats and are very active. We have also noticed that our puppies breath has significantly improved since they have been on Purina Smartblend.
We love that it's Complete and balanced for everyday feeding and made with a pate made with premium venison. Venison is a unique protein source for dogs, eliminating many digestive problems and food-related allergies. We recieved a free sample for purpose of this review. Opinions are 100% our own.
Love this so much can't wait want another woot woot love this omg can't wait