PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct Classic Ground with Real Game Bird Dog Food

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Feed your dog’s instinct to choose nutrient-dense food with Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Classic Ground With Real Game Bird. 100% complete and balanced nutrition combines broth, real poultry and other high-quality ingredients to create a meal option or topper your adult dog will love.

Courtney D.
I mix a little bit of 5his with my dry dog food and my pups love it. They won't eat if I don't mix this wet stuff with their food. Dogs eat the same thing every day so I try and mix it up for them and get different flavors all the time 💙
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
This is an ok product for the price. My dog likes it as a treat each night. I would not make this her primary source of food though.
Ashley M.
Wilmington, NC
My dog is older and he doesn't like plain dry food so I feed him a little of this with his dry food and he gobbles it right up!
Jemille B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby Widget is so picky, so I add this to his dry dog food to get him to eat. It's healthy and he really loves it
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the best dog food out on the market right now. Really so affordable good for my puppy. She absolutely loves it.