BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor.

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
My dogs LOVE THIS FOOD! It seems to keep them fuller longer than other dog food weve tried!
Karsyn K.
Graham, Fl
My dogs love this! The two meats combined are perfect together. My dog is very healthy
Chelsie A.
Not too expensive and very good quality, we used this for our dogs and they loved it
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
My dogs favorite food! He loves this stuff and it's not super expensive either!
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
Our dog has a very particular digestive system and this food is all he eats
Kathryn M.
Orlando, FL
Both my dogs loved this selection...Probably one of their favorites so far.
Heather R.
Somerville
All my dogs are picky eaters! They love the Turkey and Venison and I buy them what they will eat! It’s hard to find this brand and flavor in the big bags so I order it from Chewy.com. No shipping and I pick it up at my door. 🙂
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
I was feeding my two little dogs Purina Dog Chow but they kept having smelly gas. I switched them to the Purina One in the Turkey and Venison flavor. They seem to really enjoy the chunks of venison. They gobble their food and lick their bowls clean every time. No more smelly gas either! They only minor issue is their little beards stink.
Kelly M.
Calgary
Switched to the true instinct when my golden began having trouble digesting the rice in the Purina one rice and chicken formula. Have found this much easier for him to digest and I like the higher meat content. The only drawback is it does not have as much glucosamine but you can tell it is easier on his tummy.
Taylor R.
Airdrie
It's good I guess. My dog never had an issue with this food. I purchased the salmon ones, lamb, and turkey
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?