BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor.

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Cara S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my dogs love this dog food! It has the hard regular dog food in it, along with some crunchy softer pieces! My dogs go crazy over this stuff!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My yorkie loves the tuna and salmon variety. She can't get enough of it and it is all I currently feed her. She is healthier and happier than ever.
Taylor M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried several foods. My cane Corso prefers this food over any other. She loves it, plus it's fairly cheap for a decent type of dog food.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
I get this good in the small bites for my two chihuahuas. They love it. There are crunchy pieces and soft pieces for variety. They gobble it up!
Kayla C.
Love this dog food. Affordable and my dog loves it. There’s a variety of texture to it, soft pieces and hard to satisfy any picky dogs wants.
Tracie B.
Midwest City, OK
Both pups (Pit & blue heeler) love the food and brand. We switch up what kind they get every other month. Never had a problem with the brand!
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
My dog loves this food . She has been on it for several years now . It is a midline food . I add salmon oil to it for an extra skin boost .
Marissa T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this, she loves the little chunks and scarfs her food down every day! She’s not picky but she def has a preference for this
Ericka H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food. It has real buts of meat mixed in with the dry food. I'm sure it tastes great because he want eat any other brand
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food for my dogs. I love that meat is the first ingredient and my dogs love the food and it makes their coats look awesome.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?

back