BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor.

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Alexa P.
Holly Springs, NC
My dog did horrible on this and I'm not surprised. The ingredients are awful. They have real meat listed as the number one ingredient but that is measured before it is all dehydrated so the majority of the weight is actually water. It's a sneaky trick. Chicken meal is actually better to have as the number one ingredient than just chicken (despite popular belief). It is already dehydrated and has 300% more protein.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love PURINA ONE® SmartBlend True Instinct with Real Turkey & Venison Adult Premium Dog Food!! The higher protein and omega vitamins give them tons of energy and keeps their coat shiny and soft. I love that it's a high quality food, but still affordable for almost everyone and can be easily found at most stores!
Olivia C.
Great food! We buy this at our grocery store for an amazing price. Our dog (pug) loves it and gobbles it down right away. She always seems happy with it and hasn't stopped eating it. We're very happy with this product!
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
My dogs love this one. They won't eat any other dog food now. They also love the salmon one I believe, unless it's tuna. I can't remember.
My lab used to throw up his food if it wasn't puppy food. We thought it was because ate too fast, but now he doesn't through it up, and he eats at the same rate; I would say.
Stacia M.
Birdsboro, PA
Purina is a trrrific brand! Our dogs live the venison and their health is always perfect. It is affordable with coupons available. I can get it at my local target or Walmart which is nice. Our dogs enjoy this and I will always recommend it to any dog owner.
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is the only dog food that keeps weight on my dog. He runs it off so fast he needs something high in protein. This is the only food that works.  The vet said that it was a fairly balanced option for dog food and that it was healthier than many other options.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
This is the only dog food I will feed my huskies!
It is so affordable with out compromising the quality of the food.
The first ingredient is meat, which is the first thing I look for in a dog food.
And I love that it has chunks of meat in it!
My dogs love it.
Bre R.
Liberty, SC
This is the only dog food that I can give to my lab without it hurting her sensitive stomach. We used to give her a brand that you could only get at big pet stores and it would even make her sick. We finally were told about this food and she has never got sick! She loves it! Our other lab loves it as well, but he doesn't count because he will eat anything! The price is great as well!!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
This is the main food that I buy for my dogs. It is more affordable then some of the other brands with real meat, and it does have real meat in it. My dogs love the Turkey and Vinson version.
Tricia L.
N Charleston, SC
This is all I feed my dogs right now and they wolf it down. It's the right price point and great ingredients without a hefty price tag like some of the fancier brands.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?