BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor.

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Bre R.
Liberty, SC
This is the only dog food that I can give to my lab without it hurting her sensitive stomach. We used to give her a brand that you could only get at big pet stores and it would even make her sick. We finally were told about this food and she has never got sick! She loves it! Our other lab loves it as well, but he doesn't count because he will eat anything! The price is great as well!!
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food. They are a bit spoiled and sometimes they “refuse” to eat just dry food when I used another brand. They will eat this without wet food. They like the venison version the best. The price is very good.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
This is the only food I feed my two little dogs. They both react well to it and after years of using it they don’t seem to be bored with it. It’s easy on their aging digestive systems and never cause a problem. It’s affordable and good for them.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
My dogs LOVE this food, and I love buying it for them! My fiancé won’t let us buy any other dog food. I like that it’s high quality and affordable, and you can find it both at pet stores and grocery stores!
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
My dogs like it ok... they tend to pick out the darker bits and leave the lighter bits. I need to look into other brands, but they like brands that aren’t rated highly and contain more unhealthy ingredients.
Danielle F.
Oaklyn, NJ
This is my dog's favorite food. I prefer giving it to him because it has venison and Turkey which are more natural than farm raised animals. He is nine and still acts like a puppy
Tanisha T.
Calumet City, IL
As long as it is Purina smartblend my dog will rest this food up like it is nobodies business. I usually buy a big bag from Amazon because it's cheaper and if arrives very fast if you have Amazon prime.
Sky R.
Lunenburg, MA
This is one of the only brands I trust to give my dog. I have a jack Russell mix, he loves the chunks of meat. His coat is shiny and soft. He is very healthy. For the price I think this is a really good option.
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seem to enjoy this just fine. We have German Shepard's, and they are picky eaters. they only eat when they want to. They both eat this just fine when they are hungry.
Valerie D.
Virginia Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recommended by my vet for a husky with a testy tummy. This food keeps my husky happy, no stomach upset, and he's always looking for more. I would definitely recommend.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?

back