BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Care for your canine companion and serve him a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND True Instinct Formula Adult Turkey & Venison Dog Food, which is loaded with vitamins and minerals to supply your dog with a nutritionally complete diet. The mouthwatering flavors of turkey and venison make up every bite for a meal that is sure to appeal to your pup's tastes. Features: Contains the nutrients that make up a complete, balanced diet; turkey and venison flavor ensures a tasty meal Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble and Meaty Morsels Life Stage: Adult Flavor.

• How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly reg...5 Answers
  • Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?3 Answers
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I looooove this product!!!!! We originally started with the Purina one salmon and that was amazing! Our dogs have a soft coat, lean body, and maybe tmi but nice firm stools. The only difference is when they were on the salmon their breath smelled like they had just straight up eaten a fish that washed up on a beach somewhere....ALL THE TIME... so we had to stop that one but this one has all the same benefits without the fish breath!! Seriously the only kind of dog food we buy! I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
This brand of dog food is perfect for our household. My husband and I have three dogs; husky, german shepherd and mutt. They eat alot and we get the 40 pound bag from walmart. Our husky is almost 10 years old and acts like she's 5. They love this dog food and won't eat anything else. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a dog.
Cyndi W.
Delaware
Our dogs needed another type of dog food that would be good for digestion as one of our dogs has digestive problems & he needed a bit of protein added to their diet; this was recommended by my parents & once tried, it has been the best for my two dogs - a mixed large breed (lab) & our daschund; I highly recommend this dog food
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I used to feed my dogs Fromm Grain Free, which in theory is a really good pet food. But apparently one of my dogs was allergic to it, so we had to switch to something else. We tried Purina Smartblend True Instinct on a whim honestly because I had a coupon. But my dogs LOVE IT. They eat it all and don't try and pick out any of the pieces. Mommy loves it because it's very reasonably priced, you can find it at most grocery stores, and it's actually GOOD for my dogs.
Carey M.
Syracuse
I fed my dog this food when we were living on a budget, and not going to lie, she LOVED it. The pieces really look like meat chunks and it never gave her stomach any issues. HOWEVER after switching to blue buffalo food, her coat was twice as shiny and she lost the extra lbs I had noticed her gaining. She does have sensitive skin, so I'm impressed that the purina one formula did not cause any breakouts for her. I would reccomend this product if your on a budget, but the more expensive brands are definetly worth your money.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
I have fed my golden retriever this ever since I rescued him and he has always loved it. It is a reasonable price that you can get at Walmart, Target, or basically any other pet store.
Claudia V.
Abbeville
We had bought a few off brands before and it didn't do her any justice. But this works wonders on my dog. It would make her coat shiner. She put on weight in a good way. She got muscular. Her fur was soft. It's amazing now I buy this brand most of the time.
member-716fc
Purina does it again. An affordable bag of dog food that both me and my fluffy friend can enjoy. She is having way less stomach problems eating this food and all of the natural ingredients are a good sign of health to come.
Bre R.
Liberty, SC
This is the only dog food that I can give to my lab without it hurting her sensitive stomach. We used to give her a brand that you could only get at big pet stores and it would even make her sick. We finally were told about this food and she has never got sick! She loves it! Our other lab loves it as well, but he doesn't count because he will eat anything! The price is great as well!!
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
My dogs love this food. They are a bit spoiled and sometimes they “refuse” to eat just dry food when I used another brand. They will eat this without wet food. They like the venison version the best. The price is very good.
Erin S.
Richmond, VA
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Laura K.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?