PURINA ONE® Smartblend Tender Cuts In Gravy Lamb & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Claire M.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

We believe in the power of real ingredients. And in the power of great taste. We know your dog does, too, and that's why we've added great-tasting gravy to our Purina ONE SmartBlend Entrées Tender Cuts In Gravy.Watch your dog's eyes light up when you serve Lamb & Brown Rice Entrée, made with complete nutrition for adult dogs.

Lamb and turkey broth, liver, lamb, wheat gluten, meat by-products, brown rice, carrots, soy flour, chicken, corn starch-modified, spinach, egg product, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, added color, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.  C-4212

• Is this good for small dogs? Or is it recommended to spli...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this Purina One smartblend lamb and brow...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Claire M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got a coupon for 3 free cans of this food from Smiley360 and my dog LOVES this food. He's never been fed wet food so it was definitely a treat for him! We couldn't tear him away. I absolutely recommend this!!
Holly S.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs don’t get canned food very often, but when they do - they get this. They seem to really enjoy the taste, but they’re dogs who would shred garbage if I didn’t make it impossible for them to get into the garbage can. So I’ll say that the price point of this food is great, although it can be hard to find at times.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I'm starting off with a 4 star review because I'm in the beginning stages of a 28 day trial for the Purina One smartblend and true instinct for my little Kizzie!! I know she likes wet food so I want to keep her in a grain free type wet food along with her. 1 dry food 28 Day Challenge hopefully at the end of my 20 day challenge I will be able to write another review and make it a 5 star review
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
Our dog is obsessed with this product! If you have a picky eater on your hands, definitely give this product a try. We have a 55 pound lap dog who tends to be on the picky side, but she will scarf this down in a second flat!
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
I'm not keen on most of the ingredients - but this is one of my dog's favorite flavors. So he gets a can once or twice a month as a treat.

Can't rate it on flavor since, well, I'm not a dog.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
Generally my pups eat dry food but when they get a little listless I mix in some Purina One Smartblend Tender Cuts and they gobble it up! I've been buying this and both my large dogs love it! I'm a repeat customer and I recommend it to all dog owners.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
My dogs usually eat dry food but often they start getting bored so I will add a little bit of this into the mix. They also get it as a treat for good behavior. They waste no time in gobbling it up. It is a good price and doesn't disappoint my dogs at all
My dogs LOVE this. They love the lamb and the rice and just gobble it down! I mix with their dry food and they can never get enough of it! Priced very well too.
Ashley P.
Stantonville, TN
We used this soft dog food for a little while and my fur baby didn't really like it. She ate it but she didn't love it so we switched to something different.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Great product! My dogs enjoy this canned food however there are cheaper options out there so if your looking to penny pinch not the best option.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Has anyone tried this Purina One smartblend lamb and brown rice entree or beef and brown rice entree with their dogs and how did they like it and did they notice a difference if they did the 28 day challenge
Min K.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for small dogs? Or is it recommended to split the can into two servings?