Purina One Smartblend Tender Cuts In Gravy Lamb & Brown Rice Entree uploaded by Claire M.

BY PURINA

Purina One® Smart Blend® Lamb & Brown Rice Entree Tender Cuts in Gravy.
2x recommended antioxidant levels* (zinc, selenium, vitamins A & E).
Adult dog food.
*AAFCO min. see more...

• Is this good for small dogs? Or is it recommended to split the can ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this Purina One smartblend lamb and brown rice ent...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX
My dogs usually eat dry food but often they start getting bored so I will add a little bit of this into the mix. They also get it as a treat for good behavior. They waste no time in gobbling it up. It is a good price and doesn't disappoint my dogs at all
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
Generally my pups eat dry food but when they get a little listless I mix in some Purina One Smartblend Tender Cuts and they gobble it up! I've been buying this and both my large dogs love it! I'm a repeat customer and I recommend it to all dog owners.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
Our dog is obsessed with this product! If you have a picky eater on your hands, definitely give this product a try. We have a 55 pound lap dog who tends to be on the picky side, but she will scarf this down in a second flat!
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got a coupon for 3 free cans of this food from Smiley360 and my dog LOVES this food. He's never been fed wet food so it was definitely a treat for him! We couldn't tear him away. I absolutely recommend this!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
I'm not keen on most of the ingredients - but this is one of my dog's favorite flavors. So he gets a can once or twice a month as a treat.

Can't rate it on flavor since, well, I'm not a dog.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
My pitbull loves this mix! And it is pretty affordable so I love to spoil her! I blend it with her dry food so it fills her up more!
Amy M.
Amy M.
My dog loves the Prunia One Smartblend Tender Cuts in gravy lamb and brown rice. I buy this often since it is affordable.
erin m.
erin m.
Purina is a great brand with out being too expensive. my dog loves this flavor and can't get enough of it. I'd recommend
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
My dog absolutely loves this. She basically swallows it all in one bite since we don't often give her wet food.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
My golden retriever loves this food and he's a picky eater! He won't he his dry food without this stuff.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Has anyone tried this Purina One smartblend lamb and brown rice entree or beef and brown rice entree with their dogs and how did they like it and did they notice a difference if they did the 28 day challenge
Min K.
Min K.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for small dogs? Or is it recommended to split the can into two servings?