Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food

Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food

Provide your small dog with the nutrition he needs to be his best every day with Purina ONE SmartBlend Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula adult dry dog food. Real lamb is the #1 ingredient in this recipe, and it's made with 0% fillers, so every high-quality ingredient has a purpose. Formulated to support the health of small dogs during their typically longer lifespan, this highly digestible dry dog food offers a nutrient-dense meal with an antioxidant blend that helps support his immune system. Every meal provides your faithful friend with 100% complete and balanced nutrition for the maintenance of adult dogs, and the protein-packed recipe helps support his strong muscles, including his heart. Your dog gets a natural meal plus vitamins and minerals that is recommended by veterinarians, and the crunchy kibble and tender, meaty morsels keep him coming back to his bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food!
Katrina C.
Bridgeport, TX
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food uploaded by Katrina C.
I'm a firm believer of the right dog food will keep your dogs healthy and happy, that's why I choose purina ones lamb and rice flavor. my dogs enjoy the taste and don't hesitate to clear the food bowl!!
Kayla P.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog is a picky eater, so picky in fact that I spent $500 at the vet to try to figure out why he wouldn't eat for 3 days. 🤡 Nothing was wrong. Just picky. I went through probably 20 to 30 different foods before I found this. He literally begs at my feet for this food which he has never done before. His coat is shiny and soft now and he has gained weight. This food literally saved my dog from having some serious issues down the road.
Bj W.
Heidelberg
My babies are picky. They will not eat the lamb and rice, so we get the chicken and rice. They love the pieces of soft chicken out first.
Kirsten D.
Elizabethtown, KY
My dog loves this food! I occasionally switch up the flavors but stick with the same brand. I have a high energy pup!
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
My eight-year-old Schnauzer Sadie is a very picky eater especially when it comes to dog food because my husband and children always want to give her human food she is 13 lb I started buying this roughly a year ago it is the only dog food that she won't eat I mean literally eat it all I love how it is full of all of the good stuff that I know she needs and not so much of the bad it's all so wonderful to be able to find it at many large retailers it's a little bit pricey but only want to give my pets the best
Monica J.
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Breed Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dog Food uploaded by Monica J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this Purina One Smartblend with Lamb & Rice for almost 20 yrs for all of my dogs.I like the lamb and rice because it is easy on their stomache and easy for "my 4 boys" to digest.I have tried more expensive brands but this is their favorite.
Alyssa C.
Trenton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves this food one of the many foods she will actually eat and it’s affordable. Will continue to buy.
Ilse S.
Oklahoma City, OK
While my dogs seemed to like this food, their senior bodies were not responding well to it. They were gaining weight even though their exercise routine had not decreased and their food intake had not increased. Once they switched dog food, everything improved.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
Our puppies really enjoy this one. The flavor must be pretty good because they scarf their food down.
McKenzie C.
Conway, AR
We alternate between chicken & rice and lamb & rice! Our girl loves them all! I love the large bag for the price we pay!

Looking for your answer?