Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food

Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food

In our Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Dog Food, real beef is our first ingredient. Why? Because it's tastefully rich in protein. And just like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together, beef blends with grains and other ingredients to create a complete protein profile. All wrapped up in small, nutrient-packed bites that are easy to eat. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

What's A Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend? One That Works Inside & Out.

It's probably not something your dog thinks about, but his SMARTBLEND is working around the clock. It starts with a dual defense antioxidant blend of Vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium in a 100% complete diet. Together, they make a healthy difference on the inside by supporting your dog's strong immune system and on the outside by supporting healthy skin and a radiant coat.

We’re inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole body health.

What does your pet like?
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food!
Brookshire, TX
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Target
My picky fur baby will only eat Purina small bites! I know it is a wonderful brand loaded with all the nutrients he needs! He has such a small mouth, this is the perfect size kibble that he can actually eat. I highly recommend! [product:purina-one-natural-dry-dog-food;-smartblend-small-bites-beef-&-rice-formula-8-lb-bag]
College Sta, TX
My dog loves this dog food! It also provides lots of nutritional value that she doesn't get in other foods!
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this dog food! I get it for my two dogs all the time. They love the “chunks” of meat in with the kibbles. You know it’s a good dog food when the first ingredient is meat and not grain or wheat or something like that.
Carmel, ME
This is the only dry doggie food that my pup will eat! Hes a medium size dog so the little pieces are just right for him! I like the flavor choices they have and tou cant beat the price!
Applegate, CA
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Denise H.
I love this product it keeps the dogs healthy and they have beautiful coats. My dogs champ and redd love this food and it's great for them. All natural . I would recommend this product to anyone
Colonia, NJ
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Sammy has been eating Purim’s One dog food since we first got him 12 years ago. He loves it!
Plant City, FL
We’ve been using this food for our dogs for a long time and they really like it. Keeps their coats shiny and belly full and they really like this flavor.
Hialeah, FL
This is a very good product my dog is happy to eat this on a daily basis. It is a well balanced formula. My small friend it’s a pug and I fed him with this small bites and he always wants more.
Boise, ID
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Naomi L.
I have tried a few types of dog food from Costco to just cheap brands. However my little springer doodles favorite is Purina smart blend! He knows when it’s feeding time and he goes crazy for this stuff!
Clinton , Ut
I've been purchasing this for years for my two pit bulls. They love it and have beautiful healthy coats which I'm sure has a lot to do with their diet.