PURINA ONE® Smartblend Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kelley T.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tammy R.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in this dog food help provide the balanced nutrition your dog needs in a delicious beef and rice formula that will have him or her coming back for more. Give your dog a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food. The delicious beef and rice flavor will have your pup's tail wagging. The food is specially formulated with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients for a complete and balanced daily diet. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef & Rice Primary

Beef Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Beef (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry Byproduct Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Oat Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Soy Flakes, Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (min) 150ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.35ppm Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6% *Not recognized a

Kelly F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Yorkie has been eating this for years and loves it. I like that it has chunks of meat in it for him and that it has small pieces for his little mouth, the price is reasonable as well. I would recommend this to others.
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love this food! They’re both really picky when it comes to food. But once we go this they just chow down! They get so excited when we put it in their bowls! 10/10 recommend! PURINA ONE® Smartblend Small Bites Adult Dog Food
Nicole M.
Radford, VA
I am really picky whe. it comes to my dogs food. it must have the first ingredient as a meat and not a byproduct. this fits the Bill. the dogs love it. I wish it didn't have some things but it is the best kind I can find in a grocery store without breaking my wallet
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs LOVE THIS. It's a good dog food for an affordable price. I've learned that better dog foods are all the same color, meaning the bits are all the same color. You can buy in bulk at Sams Club if you're like me and have 3 dogs or more :) affordable & good for them means this product is a win win for me!
Mandy C.
I have two dogs with tiny mouths and they love this food. The other kinds they would kind of choke on it and make me nervous. This brand I don't worry as much. They like the taste as well.
Deb S.
Fern Park, FL
We have 2 smaller dogs in our family. One will eat most anything, while the other is very picky. I tried several dry foods and the only he would eat was Purina One. He loves it! Finally found a healthy food for my boys and they both love it!
Christina D.
Kansas City, KS
My little Rosie really love Purina one smart brand. I've tried a few brands and this is the only one that she really likes. I notice a lot change in her coat and energy level. I really like that the ingredient are simple and healthy for her.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
My 9 year old pug loves this food - especially the one with the little bits of jerky in it... Since I started feeding her this she has maintained her weight, her coat is much healthier, and she has become increasingly more active.
Melissa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog is pretty picky when it comes to food and has allergy issues with other brands in the past. But thank goodness, he LOVES this one! It is a little higher in price compared to others, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go-to choice for hard food for my little Yorkshire terrier. She is as picky as it gets but this is the one brand she will eat for dinner. It lasts a long time and I usually add a little water to it before serving it to her.

Target