PURINA ONE® Smartblend Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Kelley T.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Small Bites Adult Dog Food uploaded by Tammy R.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in this dog food help provide the balanced nutrition your dog needs in a delicious beef and rice formula that will have him or her coming back for more. Give your dog a nutritious meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Small Bites Beef & Rice Formula Adult Premium Dog Food. The delicious beef and rice flavor will have your pup's tail wagging. The food is specially formulated with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients for a complete and balanced daily diet. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef & Rice Primary

Beef Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Beef (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Poultry Byproduct Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Oat Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Soy Flakes, Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.4% Calcium (Ca) (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (min) 150ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.35ppm Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.6% *Not recognized a

Caity B.
OKC
My vet told me that if I'm going to buy Walmart dog food, buy Purina One. My dog enjoys this food. He likes the small bites and sometimes he picks out the little brown pieces to eat first - I guess those are his favorite. I am starting to think the grain in the food makes him itchy though. I am beginning to investigate that.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product was recommended to me by my vet for my dogs itching non stop. A week after beginning this food the itching stopped. My dogs love the meat pieces in this. I love that it comes in large or small bites depending on the dog size. It also has a great selection of flavors for your dog.
Melanie P.
I usually stick with the red bag for Purina. My dogs never seem to have any problem with it. I go for small bites or chicken, lamb or beef. I trust the brand to put good ingredients into the dog food so I will continue to purchase this for my fur babies.
Kelley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two pups love this food. It’s the only food they like. It has real chicken pieces that look like chicken nuggets. My dogs are small so I buy the small bites version. I have bought this for over a year now and would definitely recommend.
Jenn S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is 21 pounds and loves this dog food.  We fed her the large bites for a while but something about the small pieces make her eat her meal in full every time.  She's always been a fussy eater and this is definitely her favorite for taste.  I like knowing it's good for her!
Arianna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a sensitive stomach + trying to find a food that she could eat was a challenge. We grabbed a bag of this because we had a coupon and she loves it! No stomach issues + as soon as her bowl is empty she's begging is for more!
Amanda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food! It has small pieces that fit their mouths and crunchy bits that we call "chicken crunchies" because they look like little pieces of fried chicken skins
Tammy R.
Ruckersville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4 month old pit bull loves this stuff. I was recommended by his veterinarian to buy it. Ive noticed he has packed on weight, happy, healthy, shiny coat. Def love this stuff for my dog.
Natasha H.
I love this product for my two boys. They enjoy eating it and my veterinarian also approves of the product. Their skin and hair stay nice and healthy looking. I do switch between the healthy weight management and the other ones because they will put some weight on.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
Love the size of this dog food. it's perfect for my smaller breed dogs. This will be my 2nd time purchasing and my dogs seems to be liking the switch and usually eat it right up because of the actual meat pieces.