Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food

Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food

In our Sensitive Systems Dog Food, we start with real salmon as our first ingredient plus rice and oat meal. Why? Because a tasty blend with salmon and other ingredients provides nutrition that's easy to digest, nurturing your dog's sensitive side. And a generous addition of Vitamin E and Omega-6 helps him be comfortable in his skin. We asked, Mother Nature answered. It's choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own that inspired us to call this dry dog food SMARTBLEND.

What's A Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend? One That Works Inside & Out.

It's probably not something your dog thinks about, but his SMARTBLEND is working around the clock. It starts with a dual defense antioxidant blend of Vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium in a 100% complete diet for your adult dog. Together, they make a healthy difference on the inside by supporting your dog's strong immune system and on the outside by supporting healthy skin and a radiant coat.

We're inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole body health.

It has multiple flavors?
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food!
Saint Louis, MO
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Mary H.
My almost 2 year old lab pit mix has had a sensitive stomach since his puppy days. He also had really bad gas. We switched him to this food and his gas issues have decreased majorly.
Statesville, NC
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I found this food for our first rescue, Billy, who lived 13 wonderful years. He had terrible allergies and feeding him Purina ONE SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food made all the difference. His coat was shiny & healthy and no more hot spots. Love this product
My husky has always struggled with digestive issues. This food has helped with that! She loves it, and it frequently goes on sale.
West Covina, CA
My dogs love this food especially since they have sensitive skin and stomachs it's the best they have tried
Newport News, VA
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Lexi B.
This has did wonders for my dog skin allergies and his sensitive belly. After talking to his vet about what was causing rashes and upset tumtum she recommended this and we have not looked back! Literally day and night difference, especially as far as his skin goes. I have attached a photo of my chonk to show his glowing skin 😍
My Pug dog who's 16 has a very sensitive stomach so I feed her this. She loves it and it doesn't bother her stomach. You can purchase this at any pet store or Walmart. I will continue buying this.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the only foods that my 11year old dog can eat. She has a very sensitive stomach and a tendency to gain wright quickly. So this food not only keeps her at a healthy weight, but she doesn’t throw it up either.
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Inel W.
Our dog Hazel started having issues with her stomach and skin. She was getting rashes on her stomach and in the insides of her legs. She tried three different types of food. Finally our vet said to try Purina One Sensitive. She has not have any problems so far, and I like the fact that the food is small bites sizes and not chunky like others. The one I get has salmon. We are happy parents. #purinaone #happydoghappypatents #4sensitivedogs
Tampa, FL
Started using this a couple months ago for my dog who has a sensitive stomach and she loves it! And so far so good I’ve noticed she’s doing a lot better with her stomach issues and I will continue to purchase
I've had a dog with sensitivity problems, and it helped with all her problems. Best dog food for those dogs. I would highly recommend for any dog that has sensitive issues.