BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Description:

Easily digestible rice and oatmeal for sensitive stomachs. Real turkey and egg contribute to strong muscles and are easily digestible. Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat.

Turkey Package Weight: 16Lb Ingredients: Turkey, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Turkey By-product Meal, Oat Meal, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 34% Crude Fat (min) 13% Crude Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 12% Linoleic Acid (min) 2.3% Calcium (min) 1% Phosphorus (min) 0.9% Selenium (min) 0.30 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 14,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 450 IU/kg Taurine (min) 0.15%

Amanda W.
This is the one my vet recommended after my cat had to have surgery. It has met my expectations. It is a good value. I decided even after surgery it was best for my kitty. Not everyone carries it but Walmart does!
Tiffany S.
Buford, GA
My cat has THRIVED on this! I've tried a few different ones, but since she has such a sensitive stomach, a lot didn't work.  With this, her coat is very shiny, she's a healthy weight, has great energy, and fewer stomach issues, like vomiting after eating. Love this! I'll be using this until she turns 7 years old, for sure. I would definitely recommend this.
Katie B.
This is the only dry food I’ll ever give my kitty. She almost never has hairballs, she’s pretty regular, and her coat is silky smooth. I’ve tried to switch her to other brands before and even with a slow intro, they made her sick so I’m sticking with Purina!! Also very affordable. I get bags in bulk off of amazon prime and it’s really convenient. One bag lasts a wicked long time.
Marlee T.
Lacombe, LA
So our cat Heidi has very sensitive skin, she scratches when she's bothered and doesn't stop. She ends up hurting her self and losing hair. When we started using this food , it made a huge difference in just 2 bowls of food. With in a couple days her skin already looks so much better. I would highly recommend this product.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
We feed these to our cats because they seem to puke alot. We've tried all kinds of different foods and some make them make it worse and some help the situation. This does an okay job at helping their tummies. But not like we had expected with it being for sensitive systems. We switch between this and another cat food.
Megan B.
This is the only food not from a vet that my cat does not throw up. I am so glad to have found it for him. We can afford it and he is gaining back the weight he lost. PURINA ONE® True Instinct Natural Grain Free With Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals Super Premium Cat Food
Diona A.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this for my fur babies. They have sensitive stomachs, especially my girl, Artemis. Certain brands and formulas she just can’t keep down. I started feeding them Purina One Sensitive Systems and they’ve all been fine, and they love flavor! Three happy kitties :)
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
This is fantastic. My cat throws up a lot (actual vomit, not hairballs), and we’ve had him thoroughly examined multiple times with inconclusive results. The vet suggested a formula for a sensitive digestive system and this one is great because my cat loves it, and I like it because it works, it’s an okay quality and the price is right.
Katie T.
White Bluff
I love this cat food. I’ve been buying it for my cat for several years now. Her litter box used to be extra smelly so I started buying this sensitive systems cat food and problem solved! Will continue to buy this as long as I have her.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Our kitty has a sensitive stomach and tends to throw up cat food frequently. That has not been the case with this formulation. Our cat enjoys this food and it is easy to find at any store and inexpensive. It is a high quality product.
Brooke V.
My cat pulls out her hair so badly that she is almost completely bald on the sides of her back so we were thinking of trying this food (after everything else the vet suggested not working) to see if maybe she had a food allergy or sensitive skin. Has anyone had success with this food with a similar issue?
Rachel N.
Kansas City
I have a cat that has developed large spots of patchy hair (mostly from over-grooming). Will this food help prevent them from getting worse/more from developing?