Purina One SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat  Food.

Purina One SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat Food.

BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat Food.
Inspired by Nature, Advanced by Science™.
Nourishes sensitive skin & promotes easy digestion.
Real turkey #1 ingredient.
Dual defense antioxidant blend.
Omega-6.
Highly digestible.
Contains no added fillers or artificial flavors. see more...

Purina One SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat  Food.
Purina One SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat Food.
Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
I love this food. Well, I should say my cat does. It's quality food and he eats it right up. I can tell he likes it. But also, he has a very sensitive stomach. He can hardly eat any brand of food without it being for sensitive stomach. Any other brand of food, he immediately pukes it up. This food is a little pricer than others, but it's definitely worth it because I'm not cleaning up cat puke and my poor cat isn't sick every night.
Katie R.
Only stuff that seems to work for my adult cat's sensitive tummy and now it is all she will eat! Thank you Purina, I love having a happy kitty :)
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
My mom used this for our cats, and it made them very sick. They threw up almost every time they ate.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Literally the only cat food that my sensitive kitty won't throw up. Can't switch and I wouldn't want to.
Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
My cat will usually eat anything but didn't take very well to this food so we gave it to a neighbor. I gave three stars because the neighbors cat loved it hahaha!