PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat  Food

PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat Food

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE® Sensitive Systems also promotes easy digestion. With 36g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore and helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. It is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints, and the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. And, because it is highly digestible, more nutrition goes to work inside your cat. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina ONE provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health.

PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat  Food
PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Sensitive Systems Adult Age 1 + Premium Cat Food
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
I love this food. Well, I should say my cat does. It's quality food and he eats it right up. I can tell he likes it. But also, he has a very sensitive stomach. He can hardly eat any brand of food without it being for sensitive stomach. Any other brand of food, he immediately pukes it up. This food is a little pricer than others, but it's definitely worth it because I'm not cleaning up cat puke and my poor cat isn't sick every night.
Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
My cat will usually eat anything but didn't take very well to this food so we gave it to a neighbor. I gave three stars because the neighbors cat loved it hahaha!
Katie R.
Only stuff that seems to work for my adult cat's sensitive tummy and now it is all she will eat! Thank you Purina, I love having a happy kitty :)
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
Literally the only cat food that my sensitive kitty won't throw up. Can't switch and I wouldn't want to.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mom used this for our cats, and it made them very sick. They threw up almost every time they ate.