BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE SmartBlend Savory Turkey Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Dani M.
I have two cats: one of them will eat about anything in sight and the other is very picky. This food didn't go well with one of my cat's tummies, but my other kitty LOVED it so I let her eat the rest of it and I bought something else for my other cat. It's a nice food, my cat is just picky, old, and grouchy.
Jessica C.
Brooksville, ky
My cat is 17 years old and has difficulty eating dry cat food due to teeth issues so we purchase her wet cat food and this brand has been a life saver. she can eat it and not feel any pain. she loves the flavor variety and she also receives the nutrition she needs!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this cat food. I only buy this brand and I will continue. My cat loves it and it's always gone minutes after I give it to her. I like this brand the best and it's affordable. I recommend this brand to everyone.
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
Although Purina ONE smart lend savory cat food is a drugstore brand, I have never had any complications with the food. My cats never vomited or had a bad reaction at all to this brand. I stand by Pierinos product until then. I think that the ingredients they offer our what a cat desires. I recommend.
Brandie K.
Harriman, TN
My cats love this flavor & I love pyro a smart blend brand, it's really good for your pets. This one of me and my cats favorites. Good price , good quality, happy cats
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
After buying this brand of cat food I felt like I was making my cat get healthier and was happy about it. He is a little fat so this should help.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
My cats are not picky they love any cat food I just like picking the right cat food that is very healthy for them so don't worry about
Alissa J.
This is a great box of cans that are tasty for your cat and also healthy. Great brand of food cats love it
Michelle N.
Selmer, TN
I can't attest to the flavor, but my Siamese kitty has loved it since we brought her home from the pound!
Heathurr M.
Greenfield, CA
Cat eats it so I'm guessing it's good she's been eating this brand since she was a kitten no issues