BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Purina ONE SmartBlend Savory Turkey Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Roshelle A.
    Reston
    My cats love the purina one gravy cat food. I make sure to feed them a mixture of different cat food brands and it keeps their fur nice and shiny!
    Audrey W.
    China Spring, TX
    My cats love this food! I try to feed wet food as often as possible since it is lower in carbs than dry and they absolutely love this stuff.
    Kara R.
    Kennesaw, GA
    My cat takes after me. She doesn't like the turkey flavor. (I don't eat people turkey.) She likes their other flavors just fine.
    Robin C.
    Meridian , Ms
    I have a picky eater and he really likes this wet food. I like the fact that it is a smaller can and just the right size.
    Tabatha R.
    Wright City, MO
    My outside kitty gets the joy of eating the good food. I buy him different flavors under this brand. he loves it!!
    Ilona T.
    Both my cats adore this food! I've always used purina as a household food for them.
    AMBER T.
    Oshawa, ON
    My cat loves this wet food. It is one of the only wet foods that doesn't make her sick. She doesn't leave her bowl until she is done!
    Tiffanie M.
    Westlake, LA
    Does your dog not like this ?