PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Savory Chicken Recipe in Gravy Premium Cat Food

Purina ONE SmartBlend Savory Chicken Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Savory Chicken Recipe in Gravy Premium Cat Food!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought a package of this wet cat food just because I like to give my cat's a little mix of wet cat food every once in awhile because elves keep them healthier I feel as far as like overall health and I find that. Has the best dry and wet food my cats absolutely love the Purina brand the taste of everything I feel like they get the nutrients that is needed when there a kitten to a adult cat also personally I really enjoy the things that Purina does as a brand. Overall I feel it. It is a really great brand of cat and dog food and I highly recommend the brand to any pet owner looking for a really affordable Healthy dog or cat food.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two cats: one of them will eat about anything in sight and the other is very picky. This food didn't go well with one of my cat's tummies, but my other kitty LOVED it so I let her eat the rest of it and I bought something else for my other cat. It's a nice food, my cat is just picky, old, and grouchy.
Brooksville, ky
My cat is 17 years old and has difficulty eating dry cat food due to teeth issues so we purchase her wet cat food and this brand has been a life saver. she can eat it and not feel any pain. she loves the flavor variety and she also receives the nutrition she needs!
Beaver Falls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this cat food. I only buy this brand and I will continue. My cat loves it and it's always gone minutes after I give it to her. I like this brand the best and it's affordable. I recommend this brand to everyone.
Stockton, CA
Although Purina ONE smart lend savory cat food is a drugstore brand, I have never had any complications with the food. My cats never vomited or had a bad reaction at all to this brand. I stand by Pierinos product until then. I think that the ingredients they offer our what a cat desires. I recommend.
Reno, NV
My cat loves this food! She is a very picker eater, and willl devour this when I give it to her. I love this brand because it not loaded with unnecessary items. She is happy and that makes me happy. Plus is cheaper than most major brands. I will keep buying this until she wont eat it anymore.
Tigard, OR
When I opened the can, it appeared like real meat and smelled appetizing. My cat was instantly attentive and eager to eat. She got to the food and wouldn't stop until she licked the plate clean.
Harriman, TN
My cats love this flavor & I love pyro a smart blend brand, it's really good for your pets. This one of me and my cats favorites. Good price , good quality, happy cats
Kalamazoo, MI
After buying this brand of cat food I felt like I was making my cat get healthier and was happy about it. He is a little fat so this should help.
My cat use to live this until he got older and his stomach became a little more sensitive. I did not mind him eating this due to the texture

Looking for your answer?