BY PURINA ONE

Buy on Target*
Hannah G.
Lumberton, MS
Wonderful! My cat goes crazy for this anytime she hears the bag. It was the first dry food she chose over wet food! I was hesitant about buying due to the price but it was worth the money and I’d gladly buy it again to keep my kitten happy.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Turns to be my cats favorite dry food. I've tried many before but my cat is always excited about this one .
Also great for his intestine health and I'm glad it doesn't have fillers
j L.
Our girls sure gooble this food up. We've bought it the last 3 times of food purchasing. They enjoy it and it seems to agree with them. I hope it's made with stuff that is good for our indoor cats. They seem to require extra greens, etc. We'll try this food again next time also.
Rachael W.
Wayne , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of my favs to get my cats. One because they love the flavor and digest it really well, and two it is really healthy for them as well!!
DONNA v.
I will not buy any purina dog food ever again its loaded with chemicals that are very harmful to dogs,get gravy train its the best.
Emily C.
My cat loves to eat this food! I think it is one of her favorite flavors and I always can count on this brand to have good food.
Kayla E.
Duvall, WA
This product is great for my cat. She has a sensitive stomach and this is the only stuff she doesn’t throw up!
Paden C.
Ashtabula, OH
My dog absolutely loved it. But a little too much she stopped playing and running until we switched brands
Trisha D.
Calgary
My cat loves this food, she goes crazy for it. She can be a finicky eater and it's hard to find something that she really enjoys. I like the ingredients and I feel like I'm making a good choice by feeding her this.