PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Pairings Chicken & Chicken Hearts Recipe in Gravy Premium Cat Food

BY PURINA ONE

Purina ONE SmartBlend Pairings Chicken & Chicken Hearts Recipe in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.

Leslie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
As a cat owner I can tell you that pretty much any cat out there is going to love this recipe and this formula. It has a great aroma and looks like real chunks of meat. it's not the cheapest cat food out there just to let you know.
Marla H.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I buy Purina One Hairball formula for my cat. She seems to really enjoy it. The price is good, and we have had fewer hairballs since I started using this product. I would recommend it to others.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
When my dog was hit by the car, we had to feed her these can foods, she really seemed to like it and it was easy for her to swallow. She is all better now and we give her these cans every now and then.
Monique H.
Tempe, AZ
Our cat loves his wet food. We buy Purina One because they have a urinary tract health formula that we use on a daily basis, otherwise, we use Purina One smartblend when we are out of the specialty brand.
Dena S.
Orange City, FL
My cat loves Purina One premium cat food with gravy and I love that it's healthier than other store brands. Plus, he seems to love it!!
Bridget G.
Milford, OH
My cat loves it he keeps coming back for more very affordable u can get it at walmart. Doesn't waste a bite always wants more
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
Makes my cat look great and keep him healthy, he loves eating it and never gets tired of it.i buy it every time
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA
When my cat was sick the vet recommended wet food. However my cat wander a fan of this and it was very messy
Morgan M.
Tucson, AZ
The kitty's love this stuff my cats are picky when it comes to dry food, but they love this stuff so much.
Alicia J.
The cat loves this stuff and he'll eat it super quick where I have to make sure I even gave it to him