BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the purina one line of dog food. I work in an animal clinic, so quality of food is extremely important to me. This is a balanced diet and my puppy loves it!
Jackie B.
Corinth, KY
Although my pup (A Rottweiler) seemed to enjoy this brand, I was discouraged from using it by my vet who claimed it could cause joint issues down the road because it encourages quick growth at a young age.
Kaylee S.
Laporte, IN
My Boxer/Pit had no problem with eating this food. She loves it when we put water over the food and mix it so that way she gets more water in her system and gets a free delicious gravy dressing :)
Autumn S.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this dog food! It's the only one that my puppies will eat excitedly and leaves their sensitive tummies settled. Plus the chucks of meat really make me feel good about what I'm feeding them.
Alyssa S.
Weatherly, PA
My two Golden Retrievers are very picky dogs, with very sensitive tummys. One day our vet recommended purina one, I'm very thankful she did. My puppies love it and it sits very well with them. Plus it's very affordable and there are almost always coupons. Even switched the kitties to purina one now!
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
We use Purina one large puppy breed for our Belgian Malinois puppies. It's really good for them and it also has improved their fur. It is very soft and shiny.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
Fed this to my lab puppy as she was growing up. She loved it and was always excited to see me getting the bag out. Kept her coat shiny and her belly full.
Bailey V.
Fort Drum, NY
My 10 month old Golden Retriever and 12 week German Shepherd eat this food! They are very picky, so I was happy to find a food that both dogs enjoy.
Jennifer P.
Chesnee, Sc
Our 7 month old Lab puppy loves this food. Reasonably priced, and good quality dog food. I buy the large bag at SAMs to make it an even better deal.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a really healthy food for dogs, my dog loves it she's a medium size puppy and she eats it very well not pricey at all and very good quality
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?