BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Winston Salem, NC
We have a 15 week old boxer and he adores this food! From the Schroeder chicken to the dry but still soft prices, he's in love! So much so our older dog tried to get in on it too! This is the only puppy food we buy for him now. Thanks!
Laura A.
Worst food ever. filled with animal by-products which are miscellaneous animal parts that are left over. you would be better off feeding your dog chicken and rice. this food has no nutritional benefit to your animal at all.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't trust purina, but when my dog was a puppy this was one of the only foods she would eat. She loved the real chicken pieces in it. We had to switch though because she was itchy, she's been on Diamond now ever since.
Kaitlyn S.
Cerro Gordo, NC
My boxer was eating Purina Puppy Chow for the longest & she was to the point she didn't want it, so I switched to this. Wish I would have sooner! She loves this stuff!! It don't have the typical dog food smell either!
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
This is my dog’s favorite food. He is picky about which dog food he eats, but not this one. He devours it as soon as we give it to him. I love that it is made from real ingredients. I don’t have to be worried about what I’m feeding him because it is all good!
Erin H.
Summerville, SC
This dog gave my dog raging diarrhea. I left him on it for about a week, thinking he got into something else and this too shall pass. As soon as I took him off of it, the diarrhea stopped almost immediately. Awful!
Stephanie H.
Ponchatoula , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Was using a fancy brand before this and it made my puppy pee every 5 min which is not normal, took her to the vet and they suggested to switch her food to this and hallelujah!!! This was great, she loved it and I love it !! Great price point as well!!
Dustye S.
Paragould, AR
This food as been the best for our 5 month coonhound puppy! She was losing weight on her other food that didn't satisfy her no matter how much and how often she ate. She seemed drained and her coat lost a lot of shine. Started her on this and she looks and feels amazing!, I wish I would have tried this first.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is our go to dog food. I feed a Great Dane and Chohuahuas and they all love thos food. I love the chunks of chicken throughout. I know my dogs are eating healthy when they eat this food and that gives me peace of mind.
Ariel R.
We use this with our lab mix puppy and it has done wonders for her! We bought it at our local Wal-Mart and were pleasently surprised with the price and how much you get for the price.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?

Walmart