PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Tiffany W.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Allison M.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Dustye S.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received purina one smart blend free from smiley360 as part of the 28 day challenge. Previously our dog was on walmart brand dog food. The day we switched she went running for the food and scared it down each time. Within the week I saw a marked difference in her energy level and her coat was significantly shinier. I would highly recommend this product for those looking for a change.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though my dogs love this food, I eventually had to stop giving it to them and now they only ear Kirkland brand because one of my dogs had bloody poop. We have French Bulldogs and our breeder and vet suggested we switch dog foods. Our dogs did love this though
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've used this brand for our two dogs since day one of adopting them. They absolutely love the flavor, and I noticed almost immediately a difference in their coat (shinier and softer) and their activity level (more energy!) I would recommend this brand to any pet owners!!:)
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried this with 3 different dogs and all of them loved it. I moved one over to an adult food and he still tries to go for the puppy food. The price is very reasonable for the amount and quality of the dog food. The vet recommended Purina One for those of us that can't afford the fancy kind from the vet office or specialty store.
Cristina H.
Pasadena, TX
I have a very picky eater, a German Shepherd, who won't eat his food unless it's wet food, but we got this brand of food off of a recommendation and my dog can not have enough of it. This is the first dry food that he finishes in a heartbeat and his coat has a new shine to it and he's gaining healthy weight. Definitely recommend.
Sheryl L.
FLINT, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this formula. He is so picky when it comes to dog food. We have tried so many brands because he won't eat other brands. He even picked up some weight which we wanted because he wouldn't eat any other brand.
Jordyn M.
This is the puppy food I've been using for my 3 month old French mastiff. He wouldn't eat just any dry food. Since this formula has soft, chewy pieces included in the food, it's perfect for him. I will keep him on this puppy formula until further notice!
Elizabeth G.
Albuquerque, NM
My 8 month old Boxer/German Shorthaired Pointer puppy eats this food and I have no complaints :)
Yeah it's not the best dog food out there but it's probably one of the best in the budget category. Good price, etc.
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
Our dog really likes this food. We tried a few different brands before he found one he really liked. The vet agrees that this brand is good for our dog and will help him put on some weight. Our dog is a hound/lab mix, 28 lbs, and 11 months old.
Miranda L.
Fairborn, OH
When I got my first dog, I immediately chose this brand of puppy food as it was the same kind my roommates dog was using. he loved it! one time I was in a hurry and bought a random different brand of food and my dog refused to eat until I brought back the purina one. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?