BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
We have two dogs, but one is a large breed Lab/Golden and we were recommended this dig food from his vet and he loves it! We were told it has ingredients in it that maintain healthy joints, especially for their hips. Large dogs tend to get hip displasia and this is supposed to give the extra amount of protein, minerals & vitamins to help ward off anything like that. I hope in the long run it helps but right now he's only 2, so we shall see! 😀
Kati B.
Charlotte, MI
I used to feed this to my dogs.... then I looked at the ingredients. it is better than dog chow or kibble n bits but it's still full of artificial crap and fillers. if you want to buy from a grocery store for a decent price I recommend pure balance by walmart. it's mostly natural and way better for your dog. plus, the healthier the food, the less your dog needs to eat to be full so you buy less dog food in the long run anyways.
Kaitlyn F.
Greensburg
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food we have fed our puppy. He is 6 months old and thriving. We have been very pleased with this brand and would recommend to anyone with puppy.
Heather N.
My vet told me to put my dog on this to help her lose weight. He recommended this one when I told him I couldn't afford the expensive organic type kind seeing as I am 26 years old and work at a bar. My dog enjoys this dog food and devours it when it's feeding time. Target sells this in a HUUUUUGE bag as well so my mom and I split it between our dogs and it lasts for awhile.
Dara P.
Katy, TX
We use for my German Shepard, we used a high priced all natural food but it turned out to be unhealthily for her causing her to gain weight quickly and have diarrhea.
We switched to purina because our vet recommend it, her coat is so shiny and healthy she has a lot more energy, and has lost her extra weight!
Would definitely recommend it it!!
Jessica S.
When we first got our Golden Retriever puppy she was already on another type of dog food we tried to continue her with but she was vomiting and having diarrhea from it. Our vet said to switch her to this and it cleared up her issues! It also gave her a really soft and shiny coat! We kept her on it until her first birthday, then switched her to Purina's Turkey and Venison which she also loves!
Naomi H.
Our 6 month old puppy loves this food. He is growing big and strong and his coat is thick and soft and shiny. We are very happy with this food since it is the furst dog we have tried it for. Our boy Jackson is half Keeshond, half german Shepherd. I would absolutely recommend this food.
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I received purina one smart blend free from smiley360 as part of the 28 day challenge. Previously our dog was on walmart brand dog food. The day we switched she went running for the food and scared it down each time. Within the week I saw a marked difference in her energy level and her coat was significantly shinier. I would highly recommend this product for those looking for a change.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though my dogs love this food, I eventually had to stop giving it to them and now they only ear Kirkland brand because one of my dogs had bloody poop. We have French Bulldogs and our breeder and vet suggested we switch dog foods. Our dogs did love this though
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've used this brand for our two dogs since day one of adopting them. They absolutely love the flavor, and I noticed almost immediately a difference in their coat (shinier and softer) and their activity level (more energy!) I would recommend this brand to any pet owners!!:)
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?

Walmart