BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Nicole G.
united states
My dog eats it. He'll honestly eat anything though but it's definitely not priced bad for the amount of food you get. It's lasted me awhile and my pup eats 2-3 times a day
My 7mo chocolate lab puppy loves this food! I feel comfortable knowing that she is getting a balanced, quality food without having to break the bank to give that to her. After she is off puppy food I will continue to feed her Purina One products
Allison M.
I absolutely give props to the Purina company my Dog will be 4 in October and loves it I started him on it about 8 Months ago and he will not even give me the chance to full pour it before he dives in lol so the company must be doing something right I usually buy the biggest bag which is 30 or so dollars feeding him 2 big bowls and one small throughout the day it last about a month... The best part is he gives me kisses on my face after (licks face)
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
We have a Great Dane Great Pyrenees cross (Charlie, 8 months), and a Newfoundland Great Pyrenees cross (Sassy, 3 months), and they love this stuff!
Charlie and Sassy go through a bag about every two weeks, which seems like a lot, but this is the best price for the quantity, and quality. They gobble it up, and even bring us their bowls for some when it's around time for dinner. They are precious as can be.
If you are a big dog person, this is the greatest dog food we've found for the puppies so far. I hope your babies enjoy as much as ours do.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been giving this to my German Shepherd pup for almost a year now! She gobbles it right up and keeps coming back for more! She loves the chunky chicken pieces and eats it so quick. Go get yourself this stuff, they’ll love it!!
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
Alright, I have a Great Dane...and if any of you have one, then you should understand my pain. I cannot even begin to explain what struggle I went through for an entire year trying to find the perfect food for this picky horse dog. I mean, it went from her just not having an appetite to loving the food we gave her and her stomach completely disagreeing with the food. And let me just say, I started off with all of the high-end, super expensive brand name dog foods....in just a week I lost hundreds of dollars. The struggle was freaking real! Then we settled on Blue Buffalo. Sure, it was pricey, but that wasn't the issue. After moving back down to Southern Louisiana, I literally almost cannot find Blue Buffalo ANY FREAKING WHERE! So my vet told me to try Purina brand dog food. I mean, I have always been a fan of Purina for my cats, but I never figured, oh hey, let me try it for my great dane because she is just so darn picky and has such a sensitive tummy. I really wish I would have gotten this sooner. I would have saved so much time, money and aggravation. You have not suffered until you've cleaned up puke and poop piles larger than your head, just saying! Save yourself and try this dog food before spending the big bucks on all this other fancy stuff that is honestly no different than this. Just becausr it costs more, doesn't mean it's better. Most of those big brand names were a lot worse for her than basic dollar store brands. Seriously, really look at the ingredients and do your research on pet food!!
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this for my one year old and 4 month old Bloodhound puppies! They absolutely love it and eat as much as they can! It don't make them gain weight or throw up. Its a tad pricey but so worth it. I haven't had any recalls since I've bought the first bag which was over a year ago. Really impressed.
Michelle M.
Was not a huge fan of this food. It would give my puppy diarrhea so it did not work for us. It might just be he has a sensitive stomach, but his comfort over price is more important to us. Hopefully this doesn't happen to other puppies. We were disappointed and will most likely not purchase again.
Marisela C.
Lincoln, NE
Had my dog on this brand when I first got her and was she did fine with it until I changed her to the pro plan large breed puppy formula. And she did better with the pro plan her BM’s were a lot better. I would say skip this regular stuff and get the pro plan
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
In a dogs eyes- this is what dreams are made of. This food features smaller kibble along with larger chewy bites. This created a unique experience for my dogs and now they cannot get enough. While it is not the most nutritious, dogs love it.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?

back