PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Tiffany W.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Allison M.PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Dustye S.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Ponchatoula , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Was using a fancy brand before this and it made my puppy pee every 5 min which is not normal, took her to the vet and they suggested to switch her food to this and hallelujah!!! This was great, she loved it and I love it !! Great price point as well!!
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great puppy chow, there are chunks of chicken throughout and they love it. We have two labs. We find the most value at tractor supply, they eat quite a bit but this food is affordable and healthy. We have been feeding them this food since we got them, almost a year now.
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This large breed puppy formula is my pups favorite ! She is growing well and very healthy so we are very satisfied with this puppy food! Provides her with all the protein and vitamins she needs as a baby and we will switch over to the adult version when it comes time!
Kara H.
Fort Polk, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my German Sheppard puppy who is 5 months old and he loves it. Has chunks of meat in it and he loves the flavor. He eats every bite in his bowl now that I switched to this brand.
Pamy08
The price was great. My puppy liked it. It was a good value for the price. I would buy it again. I bought it from PetSmart. The only con is that it didn’t have the nutrients I wanted for my dog. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Bailey M.
Campbellsburg, IN
This is the only food I will feed my Rottweiler! It has real chicken in it that you can actually see! My Koba is a child to me and I will only feed him the best! This is definitely the best! And it’s only $21 a bag!!
Tanisha T.
Calumet City, IL
My dog loves the taste of this food she will not eat any brand. My dog is mixed with Australian Shepard and border collie. She is very picky and this is the only brand I will buy for her over and over again.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
My dogs love it. It has real meat & veggies. It has better ingredients than any other store brand has. PURINA ONE® Smartblend True Instinct Adult Dog Food
Nicole G.
Spartanburg, SC
My dog eats it. He'll honestly eat anything though but it's definitely not priced bad for the amount of food you get. It's lasted me awhile and my pup eats 2-3 times a day
Jessica C.
Aiken, SC
I bought this for my dog to try it out as I've never seen or heard of it before and she seemed to love it. As long as my dog is happy with it and it doesnt hurt her then I'm happy with it.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?