BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
We own two German Shepherd puppies and this was the food our breeder feeds and recommended. Unfortunately our female had problems digesting it and our Male picked out all the chicken pieces and spit them on the floor . We love and trust the Purina brand so we switched to puppy chow large breed and it works well. So all in all this is a great product but didn’t work for us .
Tiffany S.
Kensington
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have been feeding my Weimaraners lab mix pup this since we got her. She loves it and practically inhales it. Her coat is beautiful and shiny. I like that I can find it at my local pet store or even Walmart and it’s not too expensive. I would recommend it and my pup Pyper would too!
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
My three puppies absolutely love this food and won't eat anything else! They always pick out the lighter pieces first and then eat the rest. They also eat so much faster when we feed them this. Also all three of my dogs are large breed so the large bags are so handy
Mary L.
Phoenix , AZ
My dogs loved this food! But it did not love them. I have a Bull Mastiff puppy, and my vet recommended this food. Although it had high crude protein, and was good for my dogs health, she was always getting diarrhea. It seemed like every other week she was having diarrhea, and I live in an apartment, so it was pretty bad. I didn’t think it was the food until I recently switched the food, and now she’s fine.

Also, it’s really difficult trying to find a large bag of this food, and it’s quite expensive for only lasting my large, growing, 9 month old puppy about 2 weeks, if that.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
First off, this was approved by our very. Our Irishdoodle puppy seems to enjoy eating this. He tends to pick out the soft, chewy bits first, but does eat the rest of it after eating his favorite first. The price is on par with other leading brands, and it's easy to find in most stores. It comes in a large bag, so it lasts a while for us.
Karissa L.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand of food for my 8 month old puppy. She’s gonna be close to 100 lbs when full grown so this is perfect for her. It has chunks of real meat and real meat is the first ingredient!
Eupraxia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Alaskan malamute loves this food! He also loves it mixed with the purina one chicken and rice. He has had no troubles on this food. His skin and coat is beautiful! This food has gone beyond my expectations and I definitely would recommend using it if you have a large breed puppy! ♡ PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Puppy Formula Dog FoodPURINA ONE® SMARTBLEND® Chicken & Rice Formula Natural Adult Dog Food
Sirena N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the price point for this dog food, but you get what you pay for. I ended up switching to Nature's recipe for both my boxers because they just didn't like this food. They would eat all the chunks and leave all the kibble behind! Since switching they seem healthier and love their new food way more than they ever liked this one.
Candace S.
Lake Charles, LA
My two puppies love this food and the brand in general. They love the large chunks of meat in it! This is not an expensive food for your dog. Both of my dogs are medium to large size dogs and I will keep buying this for them until they are ready for adult food. I’ll even end up buy the same brand!!
Sabrina M.
Payson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great puppy chow, there are chunks of chicken throughout and they love it. We have two labs. We find the most value at tractor supply, they eat quite a bit but this food is affordable and healthy. We have been feeding them this food since we got them, almost a year now.
Tiffany C.
YORK, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?

Target