BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This food is specially formulated to give your growing puppy the nutrition he or she needs for a complete and balanced diet. Your little pup will love the delicious flavor of this food, full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Give your puppy a beneficial, healthy diet with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Puppy Food. It's fortified with the vitamins and minerals that help provide complete and balanced nutrition to help your puppy grow and thrive. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Chicken Primary

Chicken Package Weight: 31.1 lbs Ingredients: Chicken (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.6% Calcium (min) 1.1% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid*

• Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good f...1 Answers
Kate K.
Bloomsburg, PA
My three puppies absolutely love this food and won't eat anything else! They always pick out the lighter pieces first and then eat the rest. They also eat so much faster when we feed them this. Also all three of my dogs are large breed so the large bags are so handy
Mary L.
Phoenix , AZ
My dogs loved this food! But it did not love them. I have a Bull Mastiff puppy, and my vet recommended this food. Although it had high crude protein, and was good for my dogs health, she was always getting diarrhea. It seemed like every other week she was having diarrhea, and I live in an apartment, so it was pretty bad. I didn’t think it was the food until I recently switched the food, and now she’s fine.

Also, it’s really difficult trying to find a large bag of this food, and it’s quite expensive for only lasting my large, growing, 9 month old puppy about 2 weeks, if that.
Keegan R.
Three Oaks, MI
My almost 80lb German Shepherd seems to enjoy it. Never had any issues with it. It’s on the cheaper end price wise but my grandparents who were veterinarians for 20+ years recommended it to my parents who have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and I trust my grandparents judgement. Our pup has recently not been eating it like he used to but we don’t think it has to do with the food. Recommend it for sure like the fact it has a nice blend of ingredients.
Karissa L.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand of food for my 8 month old puppy. She’s gonna be close to 100 lbs when full grown so this is perfect for her. It has chunks of real meat and real meat is the first ingredient!
Ali R.
Winter haven, FL
My dog has a very weak stomach and I went through a few different brands and this has kept his stomach in good condition. Also, he grew very fast and the vet suggested this dog food because it is for large puppies.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He gets excited at meal time and gobbles this dry dog food down, even licking the bowl clean. It also seems to fill him up, and makes him drink a lot more water which is great.
Sirena N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the price point for this dog food, but you get what you pay for. I ended up switching to Nature's recipe for both my boxers because they just didn't like this food. They would eat all the chunks and leave all the kibble behind! Since switching they seem healthier and love their new food way more than they ever liked this one.
Candace S.
Lake Charles , LA
My two puppies love this food and the brand in general. They love the large chunks of meat in it! This is not an expensive food for your dog. Both of my dogs are medium to large size dogs and I will keep buying this for them until they are ready for adult food. I’ll even end up buy the same brand!!
Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great puppy chow, there are chunks of chicken throughout and they love it. We have two labs. We find the most value at tractor supply, they eat quite a bit but this food is affordable and healthy. We have been feeding them this food since we got them, almost a year now.
Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This large breed puppy formula is my pups favorite ! She is growing well and very healthy so we are very satisfied with this puppy food! Provides her with all the protein and vitamins she needs as a baby and we will switch over to the adult version when it comes time!
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Just adopted a German Shepherd puppy.. is this a good food for her breed? What are the signs of intolerance?

Walmart