PURINA ONE® Smartblend Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food uploaded by Leanne S.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

The vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in this food are formulated to help provide the complete and balanced nutrition that helps your dog thrive. Serve your dog a wholesome meal with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Large Breed Adult Formula Dog Food. Your pup will love the delicious, flavorful taste and you will love the vitamins and minerals that help ensure your canine companion can thrive. Food Type

Chicken, Brewer's Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flakes, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Pea Fiber, Oat Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Biotin and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 26.0 Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Selenium (min) 0.35% Vitamin A (min) 15,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 460 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (min) 70mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.5%

• Is this a good brand how does your pets like it 1 Answers
  • Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppi...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems? 2 Answers
Cheryl V.
Eden
 big bag last my german shorthair pointer and my rottie a long time.
yes both of my dogs love it. it fills them up so they don't eat a lot.  ,y small Yorkie eats it too
we get it from walmart or at bj's warehouse. i buy 2 bags a month for my dogs. the price is affordable
PURINA ONE® Smartblend Adult Lamb & Rice Formula
Ashley T.
South bend , IN
We have 3 dogs and they love Purina One Smartblend dog food. We've tried several different flavors and they love the meat chunks. I have been getting this food auto-delivered for over a year now through Amazon.
Taylor S.
Alma, MI
My dog absolutely loves this food. He devours it. For as big of a bag as you get, the price is extremely affordable. I purchase mine just from Walmart which is convenient too. I was happy with this product and so is my dog! We’d buy it again!
Kassidi R.
Indianapolis
Only dog food I buy for my dog. It is not horribly expensive and she loves it. Our vet is always impressed with how healthy she is. We started our dog on the puppy one and have kept her on the adult now for 4 years.
Casey G.
Chesapeake
Not sure how to review this considering I don’t eat it 😂 but my dog loves it! It’s affordable and my vet recommended this food to me when I got my dog as a puppy, he started with purina one large breed puppy
Shanthi G.
Victorville
Our 1 year old Pitbull loves this. We tried another brand but he refused to eat it. We've added a young German Shepherd to our brood so they both get to enjoy it.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best dog food I've ever used. Marley she is very picky and I've bought the best and she hated it. She loved the cheapest food ever! Of course I wasn't okay with that! However when they came out with this I said why not try it and plus I was looking for weight health. She absolutely loves this food! I was so happy and amazed. They have the kibbles and then like a chunky chicken kibble I really don't know how to explain it. However she loves it and in my opinion this is the best doggie food!
Angel R.
Matamoras
I have a dog who is allergic to alot of stuff. This is the food we normally give him but there was a time we had trouble finding this food so we gave him a differant flavor and he broke out in hives so the we tried another brand grain free and his hives got worse. when we were able to find this food again we bought the biggest bag we can find and keep a backup bag, so that hopefully we never have to deal with the hives again.Thank you for having a food that my dog loves and can eat. yes i recommend this to others.
Kelly Z.
Love this food for our 3 year old pup Tank.  He's a mix breed (Dane & Lab) and it works well with his sensitive tummy and fills him up.  I love the visible chunks of chicken. I will continue to use this product.
Jordan F.
Douglas , WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My great dane Amigo loves this dog food. He has an extremely sensitive stomach and this doesn't upset it at all. Having such a large dog breed it is hard to find a dog food with good ingredients at a decent price and this stuff is perfect. This is the only food we buy.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this good for dogs with stomach upset problems?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How is the quality of this food in terms of how much protein is in it versus corn and fillers?
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Is this a good brand how does your pets like it
Mindy T.
Someone told me that y'all dog food has been making puppies sick is this ture
My dog is allergic to chicken however I can never find large breed dog food for him that doesn't contain chicken. Does anyone know of any?

Walmart