Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food

In our Healthy Weight High Protein Dog Food, real turkey is our first ingredient. Why? Because while you want your dog to maintain a healthy weight, he should never miss what he's missing. Our recipe is tastefully rich in protein, not fillers, to help promote fullness. We add rice for energy, plus the goodness of soy, to promote lean body mass, muscle, and a naturally healthy weight. It’s all in choosing ingredients that work better together than they ever could on their own.

What's A Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend? One That Works Inside & Out.

It's probably not something your dog thinks about, but his Purina ONE dry dog food is working around the clock. It starts with a dual defense antioxidant blend of Vitamins E & A along with minerals zinc and selenium in a 100% complete diet for your adult dog. Together, they make a healthy difference on the inside by supporting your dog's strong immune system and on the outside by supporting healthy skin and a radiant coat.

We're inspired by the science in nature, discovering the power of smart ingredients that work together for your dog's whole-body health.

[product:purina-one-weight-management-natural-dry-dog-food-smartblend-healthy-weight-formula-311-lb-bag] ? Is this really healthy for my dog?
How would you rate this food? Blue buffalo I'd highly regarded as one of the best but it's so expensive.
Is this pet food good for dogs with severe food allergies?
Start your review of Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food!
Danielle A.
Rogersville, AL
1,080 reviews
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the food my Aussie was on when he came to us. We’ve always purchased the same kind. Recently he has been refusing to eat it . I have seen and heard there has been a formula change, so far my baby isn’t excited about that. We will more than likely have to switch his food since he will not eat this anymore.
Colleen C.
Middle River, MD
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Colleen C.
My dog has not lose any weight from this product but he loves the taste. Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food He is a mix of two breeds with weight issues so we are fighting a losing battle, but I feel good about the quality ingredients in it.
Makenna K.
Rices Landing, PA
I have fed my golden retriever this ever since I rescued him and he has always loved it. It is a reasonable price that you can get at Walmart, Target, or basically any other pet store.
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Robin S.
Purina ONE Natural Large Breed Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Large Breed Adult Formula is what we switched to since starting this review. No improvement needed. I have a LARGE American Staffordshire Terrier and I recommend this if u have a large breed dog. Moo isn't very picky and loves ALL good lol. I love my baby Moo
Mary L.
Cresco, PA
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Mary L.
We have been feeding our dogs this brand for years. They love the turkey and venison. I like that the #1 ingredient is turkey not corn filler.
Michelle C.
My dogs love this version with the Venison and Turkey. A little pricey for the 16lb bag. Has a great smell
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
We have been purchasing this product for some time now for our fur baby and he loves it!! It has helped him to stay healthy along with eating fruit and vegetables... very pleased with the product and recommend it!
Dora V.
Greenville, MI
I was using a grain free food for my dogs after my vet recommended changing to this food I was so surprised how much they loved the new food and no allergy or sick stomaches. This is our go to food and I don’t see us changing.
Meg P.
Charlotte, NC
I have been feeding my dogs this for the last 8 years and it has been perfect. My dogs love it and it’s full of the nutrients they need! And as a plus it keeps their coats shiny which I love!
Jessica R.
Picayune, MS
Purina ONE® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight High Protein Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Jessica R.
My dogs love it. They never had stomach issues and are very healthy according to our vet.