Purina One SmartBlend Healthy Weight Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Lauren B.Purina One SmartBlend Healthy Weight Formula Adult Premium Dog Food uploaded by Eleanor M.

BY PURINA ONE

Purina One® SmartBlend® Healthy Weight Formula Adult Premium Dog Food.
Inspired by Nature, Advanced by Science™.
25% less fat and 15% fewer calories than Purina One SmartBlend lamb & rice formula.
Tender Meaty Morsels.
Crunchy Protein Packed Bites.
Real Turkey #1 Ingredient.
Omega-6. Glucosamine.
Dual Defense Antioxidant Blend. see more...

• What dog food do you use for a dog that is overweight? P...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dylan M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seem to really like this food. I do have a dog that is very overweight and we put him on this food and it seems to be helping manage his weight. He will actually dance for this food when its meal time so I guess it's pretty good. My dog is still pretty heavy but this food is helping him lose some of the weight slowly but surely.
Tristan W.
Colorado Springs
My dogs seem to really like it. I haven’t been using it for too long, but it was recommended by the vet so I hope it helps some with my dogs weight! It cost me $33 for a 40 lb bag at Walmart so it’s definitely affordable!
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my 3-year-old Goldendoodle to this from regular Purina large breed after she had started looking a little chunky, and now I keep her on it for maintenance. The recommended feeding volumes are pretty accurate and helpful, and it made it really easy to help her lose the 3-4 pounds that needed to come off. My family breeds poodles, golden retrievers and goldendoodles and we only feed Purina. We've had no complaints in all the years we've been feeding it!
Stacy R.
Scottdale, GA
My dog used to eat this food when we first got her. She seemed to like it, and it's very reasonably priced. We have since switched brands because of a food allergy she developed to protein. We also became more aware of ingredients used. While this brand doesn't have the worst ingredients, I'm not sure I would go back to feeding her this kind even if she didn't have the allergy.
Crystal F.
El Paso, TX
My chihuahua was having stomach issues and overweight. My vet said she needed to go on diet asap or she could develop issues with her pancreas. I decided to try this formula of dog food and it helped her lose the weight. She loves the food, especially the pieces of soft turkey in it.
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
My dogs really love this food. We've tried a lot of different kinds with them, and this is the only one they haven't gotten tired of. Usually at my local store where I buy it, they'll have sales in the 30 pound bag for $30. We have 2 blue pits, and they like to eat lol. They especially like the soft "meaty" pieces that are in the food.
APRILLE D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding this to my dog for a couple of months now and she seems to like it and has helped manage her weight better than other dog foods. We haven't had any problems with it therefore I will continue to feed her this product.
Ashley D.
Hope mills, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently switched my dogs food to this as they were gaining weight on their previous food. We are over a month in and they love it and have been slowly weight a little at a time.
Laura R.
This is our favorite dog food. The dogs just love it. We purchase our food from pets mart. we are part of the pet perks rewards. We give it to all 3 of ours dogs. We have a lab, Shorkie and a dachshund.
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food,and i noticed that she is more active na dhave more energy than normal. She playes more and her fur is shinier, i will be rebuying this dog foor for my pug puppy.
Dylan M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What dog food do you use for a dog that is overweight? Purina One SmartBlend Healthy Weight Formula Adult Premium Dog Food