BY PURINA ONE

Description:

This dog food is made with the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a complete, balanced diet. Help your dog eat healthy with this Purina ONE brand SmartBLEND Healthy Weight Formula Dog Food. Designed to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, this food features turkey as the primary ingredient for a mouthwatering, meaty flavor that will have your dog's tail wagging. This food contains all of the vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a complete, balanced diet. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration:

Turkey (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Brewer's Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Byproduct Meal (Natural Source of Glucosamine), Oat Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Germ Meal, Soy Flakes, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Germ Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Soybean Meal, Animal Digest, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Sulfur, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity) and Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (min) 1.3% Calcium (Ca) (min) .9% Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.7% Zinc (Zn) (min) 150ppm Selenium (Se) (min) 0.35ppm Vitamin A (min) 13,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min) 400 ppm Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 1.5

Buy on Walmart*
Madison H.
My dogs love this product. It has good fiber and nutrition. Also my dogs just can’t stop begging for more. I feed my dogs twice a day and one of my dogs acts like it’s treats. It is a little bit pricy, but not by much. I continuously am purchasing this for my dogs, because they are important in my life and the best deserve the best. I hope this was helpful for all that is reading and I hope all of you are having a great day😀
Rachel M.
My peewee loves this brand! Makes me a happy dog mommy also because I feel like it has better ingredients for a much more affordable price. I also always get to find coupons for Putin’s one so you get to save even more money! Great size bites even for small dogs. Also looks like bits of shredded meat in the kibble so he loves it even more!
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
Along with my husky, I have a mix named Lexie. She's older, a bit overweight, and really loves this food. She is about the same weight but she's about 13 so it makes sense. I'm sure that if she were not on this diet she would be gaining weight rapidly thanks to her age. I'd definitely recommend!
Kallie B.
Hampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love purina one but my dog needed to loose some weight. Switched to the healthy weight and she dropped down to where she needed to be— without decreasing the amount of food!
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog never used to eat dry dog food until we tried this with her! She’s a bit overweight, and we’ve been working on getting her to lose some weight. Haven’t seen any differences yet, but it’s just the beginning! Already love this dog food, my dog seems to enjoy it.
Emily H.
This has been wonderful for our dogs. We needed to switch to a healthy weight dog food and this fit the bill. They’ll both my dachshund and terrier love this food and tails are wagging when it fills their bowls!
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 65# female Goldendoodle LOVES this food! I used it to bring her weight down by around 5-7# and have been able to maintain where she is with no problem! She gets 1.5 cups twice daily and gets so excited at mealtime. We've had no problems with her on it and it's well worth the few extra dollars!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not only does this help my dog lose a couple pounds, he loves the taste!! And he is incredibly picky. I love that this is available in so many places so I can always grab some if I run out. This has definitely helped my dog go on a diet, and not even know it! I recommend for sure.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I feed this to my doggy & she loves it. It's a great price & it doesn't seem to hurt her stomach like other dog food has. It met my expectations & I will be purchasing again. I would recommend to other dog owners.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I started getting this about a year ago as a step up from Ol' Roy. The dogs all love it, and the vet is happy about the weight loss it's helped with. My 110lb dog is now 94lbs.
Anhly H.