BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Real chicken is the #1 ingredient Contains Dha to help support vision and brain development Calcium and phosphorus help support growing bones and joints Antioxidant blend to help support a strong immune system Natural sources of glucosamine Protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels plus crunchy kibble for a taste he'll love Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat Discover what makes SmartBlend smart. Purina One is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow. That's why we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life.

samantha s.
I've gone through several brands with my puppy chewbacca. This brand is his favorite! The best part about purina one smart blend is the selection of different flavours although my puppy prefers the lamb. Very happy with this product! Wish they sold a special bag containing only the meat pieces though, my dog picks out his favorite pieces! #winning
mad C.
Pittsburgh
When I bought my puppy this is what the breeder recommended. It has the perfect sized kibbles for your little puppy. She loves meal time so much I had to slow down her eating! I would recommend this to any dog owner looking for a cheap, high quality food for their new puppy!
Hillary W.
Los Angeles, CA
The SPCA where I got my pup had her on this when I first got her and she loved it! I kept using it for her entire first year of life until I was told she didn’t need puppy food anymore. I liked the small pieces and shapes and it made it feel like it was “real” food rather than just kibble.
Karman D.
I tried this food out for my new puppy and it was horrible! It made his stomach upset and it was just not good at all. This brand did not work for my dog, however it might work for yours so give it a shot at your own risk. I personally wouldn’t recommend this.