PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Marylou L.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Dog Food uploaded by Marylou L.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Serve this Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Premium Dog Food to offer your pooch a healthy and balanced meal. Real chicken provides a savory flavor and promotes strong muscles. Features: Omega-6 fatty acids support a shiny coat and healthy skin; calcium and phosphorus for strong.

Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
My boyfriend and I just got our sweet little Luna a week ago and she loves this brand. Her favorite is the chicken flavor. The smell isn't too pungent to the point where the whole apartment smells like it, so that is always a plus.
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park , MN
My little puppy loves this stuff! She never seems to get any sort of stomach irritation by it either. I buy mines at Walmart & the price is pretty good considering my super small dog only goes through like 1 bag a month
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good food, good ingredients. The pups love it and they are very healthy puppies that are growing fast and this keeps them full and healthy. The price is reasonable too when ordering from chewy.com. I would recommend.
Madison D.
Greenfield, IN
My brand new lab mix puppy adores this puppy formula food. It is a good price for the amount of food you get, especially compared to other brands who just keep getting more expensive. My dog always gobbles this food up as soon as it hits his bowl. I will contribute to purchase!
Autumn A.
This is a wonderful line of dog food! Both of our dogs absolutely love this dog food. They have different flavors to choose from and they love any flavor we have picked out so far.
Taylor T.
Thibodaux
I strongly recommend this product, I had my puppy on the science diet and we tried to switch back to pedigree but it didn’t sit well with her. Tried the puppy Purina and she loved this food it’s also great that they are smaller bites.
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
My dog is a shitzu/chihuahua mix and she loves this food. We usually mix it with some sort of meat now that she's older. She likes the meat like pieces in it. It's a little pricey, but I would recommend it because it has yet to be recalled by the company (fingers crossed).
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
My puppy really loved the Purina varieties, especially the ones with chunks of dried meat. Good puppy food that comes in large quantities is hard to find so I appreciate that about Purina. I do wonder how healthy it is for our dog though...
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this dog food not too strong, and not greasy, my dog really loves loves the taste of It, she finish the whole serving..compare to her old dog food she got alot of left over and never finish..im really happy and satisfied with this product..happy dog, happy mommy
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves it so much he eats it really quickly... causing him to throw up. I know the formula isn't the problem for him throwing up though, it's just too much too fast. When I feed it to him one kibble at a time he doesn't have any accidents so I'm happy he likes it.

Walmart