BY PURINA

Purina One® SmartBlend® Healthy Metabolism™ White Meat Chicken Recipe Premium Cat Food for Adult Cats.
Helps spayed & neutered cats burn fat & maintain healthy weight.
Simmered in sauce. see more...

Lacey b.
Marietta, OH
My cats both love this! One of my two cats has a very sensitive stomach, and doesn't do well eith certain ingredients/brands. This hasn't caused her any problems, and they seem to really enjoy the chicken flavor! I'd certainly recommend this to a friend or family member
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
Slightly more expensive than store brand cat food, but is great for a cat that might have weight issues. Sometimes cats can be finicky about weight-geared food, but this doesn't seem to be an issue with the cats it has been given to. Worth a shot to try.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is my lady cat, Bob's, most favorite flavor. She gets it for special occasions and loves it. I like the fact that it's a more premium brand available at the grocery store!
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves any kind of wet food but I like that this is good for his tummy too. Like all cat food, it's stinky, but he cleans his plate so fast it doesn't linger.
Nancy M.
Portsmouth, OH
My cats love the white meat chicken recipe. Purina is the only brand they love It is healthy for your cats and they will come back for more.
Sydney R.
Saint Charles, MO
My cats love this wet food. Since they are indoor only cats they need help in managing their weights and this food is great for that.
Emily V.
Chico, CA
My cat loves it. It works because he is on a diet due to medical reasons. Very healthy and yummy choice for your kitten!
Fausta S.
Wylie, TX
MY CATS LOVE THIS LOL THEY WAKE MY MOM UP ASKING FOR IT ITS REALLY HEALTHY FOR THEM AND KEEPS THEM IN SHAPE
Wendy H.
My cat liked it but my cat will eat anything. but seemed to be good no bad reactions from the cat either
Morgan D.
I used this when my cat was switching foods and I mixed in a little bit of dry food and he loves it