Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
PURINA ONE Smartblend Hairball Formula Dry Cat

PURINA ONE® Smartblend Hairball Formula Dry Cat

Description:

Premium dry cat food made with a natural fiber blend that helps minimize hairballs. Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials procedures substantiate that Purina ONE SMARTBlend Hairball Control provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.

Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Poultry by-Product Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Animal Liver Flavour, Soybean Hulls, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Colour, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite. F-4185-C.Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min)...34.0%, Crude Fat (Min)...14.0%, Crude Fibre (Max)...5.0%, Moisture (Max)...12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min)...1.4%, Calcium (Ca) (Min)...1.0%, Phosphorus (P) (Min)...0.9%, Selenium (Se) (Min)...0.30 mg/kg, Vitamin A (Min)...11,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min)...100 IU/kg, Taurine (Min)...0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)...1.5%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURINA ONE® Smartblend Hairball Formula Dry Cat!
Crimson H.
Easley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Helps so much with my babies hair ball issues. It's a little higher in price but it is worth it for the help for my long hair baby
yadira M.
La recomiendo 👌 perfecta para tus mascotas de casa que son las queridas de la familia precio esta muy bien para lo que ofrece la comida lo recomiendo si me gusto
Renee W.
Weston, WI
This has been amazing to help my fosters hair balls. Every once in awhile one will overeat and purge but in general this food has been amazing.
Carrie M.
Milwaukee
This is the only brand of hard cat food that my animals will eat. It's not a bad price and it's not the cheapest brand either. Will continue to buy this as long as my cats eat it.
member-23bdf
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Perfect for my ferals, & I know it works because I never hear them coughing up hairballs. They love the taste, I can shake the bag & watch them come running. Ferals are cats that people dump & they don't trust people. So I'm glad that they have this hairball formula because it's hard to get them into a vet.
Beverly B.
douglas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has honestly helped so much with my cats with them being long hairs it was a constant battle for them and hair balls!Purina ONE® Hairball Formula Cat Food
Brittany S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Having a long haired cat hairball formula is a must in our household. Does he still get hairballs - yes. However, he has definitely had less since we started feeding him this brand. I'd say it's worth a try if your fur baby struggles with a lot of hairballs.
Jen C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina is owned by Nestle! nestle sucks don’t forget it. Don’t let them privatize your water! California’s in a long standing drought and they are still taking more water...
Leanna F.
Flushing
My cats are picky eaters and have sensitive stomachs. They are also a long-haired breed. This dry food worked well for them.
Devon P.
Forrest City
My cat throws up Everywhere (hairballs) I started my car in this like a month ago and it has helped allot with the hairballs I still get a few but way less than before!

Looking for your answer?