PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food uploaded by Tara N.PURINA ONE® SmartBlend Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food uploaded by Sarah M.

BY PURINA ONE

Purina One® Brand Smart Blend® Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food.
Free can!
(Up to 85¢).
Chicken recipe.
Free (up to 85¢) one (1) 3oz can of Purina One® brand wet cat food, any variety.
Discovering the brilliance of nature & science.
Natural fiber blend helps minimize hairballs.
Real chicken #1 ingredient.
Omega-6.
Antioxidants.
High quality protein.
Premium cat food.

jillian n.
We have 2 young cats and a senior kitty living under our roof. One of the small cats has very long hair, and the older cat throws up anything he eats. We switched to the hairball formula at first for the long haired kitty, but when grandpa stopped puking, we haven't bought a different kind since!
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Indecided to give it try because it seem to be everything I had tried she was continuously throwing up hairvalls, and after a few days she stopped. Never trying anything else and she loves it
Mallory R.
St. Joseph
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food that actually prevents my long haired cat from getting hairballs daily. I would recommend this to anyone with a long-haired cat that has frequent hairballs.
Athena B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have struggled for years with hairballs and I've never been able to really find a permanent solution and so I thought I would try them on the Purina One hairball treatment cat food and I noticed a big difference in hairballs or the lack of hairballs the first two weeks of the switch and I noticed a really big Improvement in the overall Wellness of my cat as well she seemed really happy and she really enjoyed the taste of the food I didn't have to coach her into eating it the first time that I gave it to her which was really nice my other cat she pretty much hates anything she doesn't really care she still a kitten but she also has hairball issues and it helped her with her hair ball issue as well overall I would say I'm not sure if Felts and seen a big difference with both of my cats and their hairball issues within the first 2 weeks so that was my experience I'm not sure if it will be the same for everyone because all cats are different but I know with my let it actually worked and they really enjoyed the flavor of the food and I will just give this a shot if your cat is having hairball problems I recommend trying this product.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my 8 year old Calico to this a couple of months ago as she had started vomiting hairballs to the point of significant weight loss with the dry food she had previously been eating for years. After changing her food to this formula, she hasn't had a single hair ball! She is putting weight back on and is more active, and seems to be doing a lot better. I'm very glad to see her doing before with this food 😸
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The day the bag of purina one smart blend hairball formula got brought home from the grocery store my cat could not contain his excitement. I brought the bags of groceries in and set them done on the counter. I went on with my chores. It was about an hour later when I went back to the groceries and the bag had been chewed open and there was a sizable amount of food was missing. My cat was near by, looking quite full and happy. There were no adverse affects from food switching, as I was feeding him a different brand before bringing this home. Overall I'd say my cat was quite satisfied, so much so I went out and bought him two more bags while they were on sale. He is set hopefully until a new sale rolls around.
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I have 4 cats, all with different hair textures & I one cat that likes to clean everyone so we have lots of hairballs. I was at my wits end with hairballs and this particular cat until I ran across this food. It got to the point that if I did not remember to give her hairball treats on a daily basis I would get home from work to a floor covered in them, yuck. So I bought this food. First off my cats love this food, they definitely did not have an issue adjusting to this food. Secondly, my cleaner cat was no longer throwing up hairballs multiple times a day but hardly ever now. This food was a blessing for both my cats & myself! I completely recommend it!
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Love it so much it is perfect for my two cats one is a Maine-coon and one is a tabby it is expensive but it is way better than the alternatives, she doesn't cough up hairballs that often anymore I will buy again
Tabitha J.
Eagleville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a maine-coon and come spring time hes shedding A LOT, which also means he's throwing up a hairball at least every other day. Ever since i started feeding him Purina One Hairball Formula, we're down to one hairball a week or less. I'm assuming it taste good also because my other cats keep trying to steal his food.l.
Jamie B.
Before Purina, I was feeding my cats Science Diet, which neither of my boys liked. They would pick at it only if they had to. The local store had Purina hairball instead and (not wanting to drive another thirty minutes for food they didn't enjoy) I decided to try this one. Wow! They love it and my fat boy slimmed down to a healthy weight and both of their coats look sleek and feel incredible, plus no more hairballs!

Walmart