Purina One SmartBlend Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food uploaded by Tara N.Purina One SmartBlend Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food uploaded by Sarah M.

BY PURINA

Purina One® Brand Smart Blend® Hairball Formula Adult Age 1+ Cat Food.
Free can!
(Up to 85¢).
Chicken recipe.
Free (up to 85¢) one (1) 3oz can of Purina One® brand wet cat food, any variety.
Discovering the brilliance of nature & science.
Natural fiber blend helps minimize hairballs.
Real chicken #1 ingredient.
Omega-6.
Antioxidants.
High quality protein.
Premium cat food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jillian n.
We have 2 young cats and a senior kitty living under our roof. One of the small cats has very long hair, and the older cat throws up anything he eats. We switched to the hairball formula at first for the long haired kitty, but when grandpa stopped puking, we haven't bought a different kind since!
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The day the bag of purina one smart blend hairball formula got brought home from the grocery store my cat could not contain his excitement. I brought the bags of groceries in and set them done on the counter. I went on with my chores. It was about an hour later when I went back to the groceries and the bag had been chewed open and there was a sizable amount of food was missing. My cat was near by, looking quite full and happy. There were no adverse affects from food switching, as I was feeding him a different brand before bringing this home. Overall I'd say my cat was quite satisfied, so much so I went out and bought him two more bags while they were on sale. He is set hopefully until a new sale rolls around.
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
Although this cat food is expensive, I feed it to all three of my cats because it keeps them healthy and happy. Their coats always look nice and they never seem to have hair all issues.
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I have 4 cats, all with different hair textures & I one cat that likes to clean everyone so we have lots of hairballs. I was at my wits end with hairballs and this particular cat until I ran across this food. It got to the point that if I did not remember to give her hairball treats on a daily basis I would get home from work to a floor covered in them, yuck. So I bought this food. First off my cats love this food, they definitely did not have an issue adjusting to this food. Secondly, my cleaner cat was no longer throwing up hairballs multiple times a day but hardly ever now. This food was a blessing for both my cats & myself! I completely recommend it!
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
Love it so much it is perfect for my two cats one is a Maine-coon and one is a tabby it is expensive but it is way better than the alternatives, she doesn't cough up hairballs that often anymore I will buy again
Tabitha J.
I have a maine-coon and come spring time hes shedding A LOT, which also means he's throwing up a hairball at least every other day. Ever since i started feeding him Purina One Hairball Formula, we're down to one hairball a week or less. I'm assuming it taste good also because my other cats keep trying to steal his food.l.
Jamie B.
Before Purina, I was feeding my cats Science Diet, which neither of my boys liked. They would pick at it only if they had to. The local store had Purina hairball instead and (not wanting to drive another thirty minutes for food they didn't enjoy) I decided to try this one. Wow! They love it and my fat boy slimmed down to a healthy weight and both of their coats look sleek and feel incredible, plus no more hairballs!
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was having a weak moment, I didn't want to go to Petsmart so I got this for my cat. OMG does she love it, she hasn't even asked for wet cat food more then 3 times in the last week. I was shocked I thought she would pick at it till I got her normal food, but this might be her new normal food.
Kelley O.
My cat is older and tends to throw up A LOT. Since switching to this food his furballs have definitely decreased. He seems to really love this food as well so it's a win win for both of us!
Sarah P.
CASA GRANDE, AZ
I have two cats and one of them has long hair. I do not brush her as often as I should and I would find hairballs on a regular basis. I changed her over to Purina One hairball control and now I RARELY find hairballs!