BY PURINA

Purina ONE SmartBlend Flaked Tuna Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. see more...

gema r.
Purina One flaked Tuna is very nutrional for cats, I have also noticed that this brand makes my cat shed less hair. and keeps their coat shinny and soft. flavor is amazing my cats love it mix with dry food. price is great and their are always coupons on the Sunday newspaper. Recommending this brand and flavor
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
My indoor kitty loves this! She's very picky too lol. My outdoor kitties will honestly eat anything lol. Fishy flavors are definitely preferred by all tho and I use purina because of its ingredients and it's a brad I can trust. It's the main brand I use for my pups as well.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
My cat loves these. He would eat these all day instead of his dry food if I let him. Yes cats enjoy these. I will by these again in the future. There are some cheaper wet cat food out there but I think the quality in this is better.
Jessica W.
Statesboro, GA
My kittys favorite food! She loves the taste and texture of this food. We also love the price range of this food too. I have a long haired domestic cat.
Maddy S.
Stratford, WI
My grandma uses this cat food all the time she says that her cats go crazy for it like my cats do with other foos she says that she recommends it!!!
Cristin G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My car goes nuts for tuna. She loved this brand and finished it all. She game lots of purrs after eatong, which is a sure sign of satisfaction
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
She likes this stuff, but she will eat anything you put in front of her so I try not to spend too much on her food I buy whatever is on sale.
Nancy G.
Hillsdale, MI
My cat used to be an outdoor stay that we adopted. She is very picky and doesn't always like what we feed her...but she WILL eat this!
Zoe S.
Las Vegas, NV
My cats love this. they can't eat just plain dry food, they are very picky kitties. i mix this with dry food and they eat all of it.
Emma P.
Coraopolis, PA
When I had my two kittens and was still feeding them wet food, they loved the purina one tuna. Couldn't take it away from them!